Binaural Beat Healing for Cerebral Neurons

Discussion in 'Support' started by Danny Boy, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I've been using this and it seems to be working. Anyone else use Binaural beats and found relief?

Binaural Beat Healing for Cerebral Neurons

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
    3. ItalianMan
      Fine

ItalianMan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2012
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
    5. StubbyJ

StubbyJ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise Exposure
      This crap made (not same video) mine worse. It changed mine from a tolerable white noise that would fade to a 1 or 2 now to a tea kettle that will not go away. BS. Before trying it I truly had hope for full recovery, but now I feel like I put the nail in the coffin with this crap.

6. erniej
      Sporty

erniej Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I don't know
      It made my tinnitus worse also. For me it seems best to just leave it alone. No treatments or supplements. Sound therapy is one of the worst for me. Even using my masker set low makes it worse.

7. StubbyJ

StubbyJ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise Exposure
      Assassin

I fully agree. The best masker I have is my back yard. I find natural ambient sound is the best for myself. I can still hear the T outdoors, but for some reason it's more tolerable. Instances where many birds are chirping is most optimal. At night when things get bad a box fan kinda helps, but I usually just suffer through until I'm too tired to stay awake. Yea, 2-3 hours of sleep is great....not.

8. Alue
      No Mood

Alue Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Same here, I can hear my T everywhere, and for some reason masking or nature sounds played on speakers, headphones, etc. don't do it for me. It has to be the real thing. Crickets at night have been nice. The sound of sprinklers going in the evening too. I can still hear my T but it takes my mind off it a bit. Rushing water comes close to making my T for some reason. I think I need a waterfall in my home... A LOUD one. Don't think I have the space or money for that, though.

9. Lucy B
      Dancing

Lucy B Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine)
      Has anyone listened to binaural beats to ease T? Has it made a difference?

A binaural beat is the difference registered when two ears listen to two different frequencies. http://phb.secondsensehearing.com

10. Liana

Liana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      I've tried Theta Binaural Beats and It's really helped me fall alseep and sometimes when I stop listening to it the sounds stop for a few seconds, or its not as loud and I'm hoping if I keep it up it will improve.

What I want to know is if anyone has tried Alpha beats because I want to listen to something at work that doesnt make me sleepy. I've heard that Beta is usually bad if you have ringing in your ears but not sure about Alpha.

11. Mentos

Mentos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced, loud rock concert
      I was recently offered by one of Polish audiology centers which studies tinnitus to participate in a study of therapy by binaural beats, I'm supposed to listen to it through headphones 3 times a day 20-30min each time and the whole therapy should last 3 months. It's free of charge so I consider trying it as there's not much to lose. Did anyone ever hear about trials to treat tinnitus with binaural beats elsewhere and if any success was reported, and potentially if such tratment might have any risk of worsening my condition?

12. Fabrikat

Fabrikat Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis then volume then viral infection
      Why not @Mentos? It shouldn't hurt. You have so many opportunities to try new treatments there in Poland. But I think a lot of people are really waiting to see how you go with the electrical stimulation of the ears modality. That one sounded quite promising.

13. Mentos

Mentos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes most likely I will give these binaural beats a try. BTW I'm aware people being intersted in the results of electrical stimulations, as I wrote in separate thread I did try magnetic stimulations in Feb this year which did nothing to me T. I'm trying now to arrange electrical stimulation sessions at the same clinic most likely in September this year.

14. Mentos

Mentos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yeah, but one would be enough if it only worked...

15. Fabrikat

Fabrikat Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis then volume then viral infection
      Many treatments means there is no cure, as they say in medicine....apparently.