“High Hopes”

TinA#7oct

Author
Apr 16, 2018
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
Dental Handpiece's (air driven turbine drills) repair of
I am reminded about a song my wife and I sang to our young son decades ago. A song Frank Sinatra sang in the movie " A hole in the head." The song was about, "an ant that could" and "high Apple pie in the ski hopes". It's a good thing to have "High Hopes", and most of us do.

I got out of the house today, had my hair cut, and met a long time friend during lunch. The sun felt good, and because my tinnitus tagged along, I believe it felt better too. Isn't it a great day when you have something to smile about?

I wonder why it is?, that as you grow older, how you remember things, decades ago, that you couldn't remember when you were younger?, Who would have thought, " HighHopes"!
TinA#oct

I am reminded about a song my wife and I sang to our young son decades ago. A song Frank Sinatra sang in the movie " A hole in the head." The song was about, "an ant that could" and "high Apple pie in the ski hopes". It's a good thing to have "High Hopes", and most of us do.

I got out of the house today, had my hair cut, and met a long time friend during lunch. The sun felt good, and because my tinnitus tagged along, I believe it felt better too. Isn't it a great day when you have something to smile about?

I wonder why it is?, that as you grow older, how you remember things, decades ago, that you couldn't remember when you were younger?, Who would have thought, " HighHopes"!
TinA#oct

I preach this daily! Good on you, keep on smiling.... We all have lots to be grateful in this life, even with tinnitus afflicting us.....

TinA#oct

Lol...to be honest, I was expecting to find a thread about cannabis.. ;)

Wolfears, If I write about cannibas, I'll call the thread "Very High Hopes" thanks for making me laugh, I needed it!
Have a great day, TinA#7oct

TinA#oct

@TinA#7oct

It truly is a great day when you have something to smile about! Reading your post made me smile, still smiling in fact.

Emmalee, glad to hear your happy and thank you for sharing. Everything outside today, says Spring is here. Sights, sounds, and smells of orange blossoms. Makes you feel it's good to be alive. Take care, and have a great day.
TinA#oct

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now