Greetings and Salutations, the Site Advised That I Make a Thing so I Figured That I Would

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Timothy Williams, May 22, 2016.

1. Timothy Williams

Timothy Williams Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      The name's, as you may be able to guess, Timothy Williams, I've lived in Southern Louisiana just about all of my life and that's really all there is to it. I'm 23 on July 20th and I've been suffering from Tinnitus since I was about 5. I'm not really sure what caused it, never really have been, that's just the earliest that I can remember hearing what I could only describe as a higher pitched Sine Wave that accompanies the Test Card screen on TVs sometimes. That's really all I can think of at the moment, mostly due to the fact that the third molar on the right side of my mouth is causing a fair amount of pain in my face. Only thing else I could think to share is the fact that I'm quite the nerd, I'm into D&D, PF, MTG and the like; I enjoy reading, writing, singing, listening to most music in general, as well as cooking... Uhm... I'm gay, for whatever that matters? I've never really been too good with the whole 'share things about yourself' aspect of 'about me's and the like, honestly.

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      A warm welcome to Tinnitus Talk Timothy.
      Your tooth can add to your tinnitus but as you have had tinnitus since you were five there must be another cause.
      If you have not had a up to date ENT check them I think that would be wise and a hearing test .
      Keep posting on the main forum for round the clock support.....lots of love glynis