• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Hearing My Nervous System Buzzing Since I Got Tinnitus/Hyperacusis

Contrast

Author
Benefactor
Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2017
Clown World
Tinnitus Since
late 2017
Cause of Tinnitus
noise injury
It only happens once in a while and it makes a crackling sound in the back of my neck, it's kinda annoying.

Does anyone else have this problem or something similar? It seems almost certain to be related with my hyperacusis/tinnitus since it never happened before my acoustic trauma incident.

Oh well this will be fun to live with for the rest of my life!

It only happens once in a while and it makes a crackling sound in the back of my neck, it's kinda annoying.
How often you get this? Could it be muscles? Do you have tight muscles in the neck? Do you exercise enough?

How often you get this? Could it be muscles? Do you have tight muscles in the neck? Do you exercise enough?
I don't think anything is wrong with my neck or lack of physical exercise.

Sometimes I hear a faint buzz every few minutes when I am jogging, practicing martial arts or anything relating to stimulating my reproductive organs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As well as putting an ice cube on my back intentionally triggered the noise. Perhaps physical pain will as well. It's not loud at all or intrusive haha but I'd prefer it not to exist. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the Central Gain Theory on Tinnitus and Hyperacusis being true.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now