Long Time Reader, First Time Poster.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OldManNorman, Mar 20, 2019.

1. OldManNorman
      Creative

OldManNorman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/07/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello, everyone. My name is Adam. I've had very low-level tinnitus for the last 5 years or so, but nine months ago, mine got noticeably louder. I was incredibly distressed in the beginning, but I am doing much better now. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to all those who post positive stuff on here. You have really helped me.

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome Adam. Glad that you have found support in visiting this site. Do you know what could have caused your spike?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      OldManNorman
      Creative

OldManNorman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/07/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      As some of you know, I have been making videos about how I cope with my tinnitus to help me process my own journey and to help encourage others who are struggling. If you are having a hard time coping with your tinnitus, check out this video for support, comfort, and ideas on how to cope. Unfortunately, I am dealing with some other health issues right now, but I can honestly say that my tinnitus is the leas bothersome! I hope you find this video helpful.

Tinnitus Relief Pt. 2 - How I Cope With My...

• Like Like x 1
    4. HiDezGuy74

HiDezGuy74 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Sept 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma - metal grinder tool
      @OldManNorman

I loved your videos! They were really helpful. One suggestion: that popping sound when the "subscribe" button came up was a little loud. I would just get rid of any sounds like that. But these are great. Your suggestions are concrete and doable and your positive. calm delivery is perfect. Thank you!