Poll: In What Month Did Your Tinnitus Start?

In what month did your tinnitus start?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rina

Author
Mar 12, 2015
florida, USA
Tinnitus Since
02/18/2015
Cause of Tinnitus
Really don't know
I've been reading a lot of threads and it seems most have gotten tinnitus in February... I'm wondering what is the connection between February and tinnitus? Mine started in February 2015... When did your start?

April. I added a poll to the thread.

I've been reading a lot of threads and it seems most have gotten tinnitus in February... I'm wondering what is the connection between February and tinnitus? Mine started in February 2015... When did your start?
how can you think month of birth could have anything todo with it?
SUN WAS IN A SPECIAL POSITION

how can you think month of birth could have anything todo with it?
SUN WAS IN A SPECIAL POSITION
Many people note a connection between their t and weather changes or barometric pressure changes or viral infection, all of which have links to the calendar. So, I don't think it's a weird line of questioning.

April 1994

February 17, 2015. I woke up one morning at 3am with a roaring lion in my right ear. Prior to this, I was overly tired for A week and sick to my stomach for a couple of days. Nasty bug? As of today, it has gone to a very low sound. ????? Getting a CAT scan in a week.

30/12/2016 at 1:30am when I was reading book in my bed.

I was thinking that same day that 2016 really sucked, even Carrie Fisher died just days before that, but hell its just few more hours and its gone. It cant get worse, right?

Wrong.

To be honest, now I just laught at it. Its just so stupidly ironic.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now