Questionnaire: Tinnitus and Online Support Groups

Discussion in 'Support' started by Eman S, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Eman S

Eman S Member

Dear everyone
      My name is Eman and although I don’t have tinnitus my dear brother does. The way it affected his life made me deeply interested in the subject. I found that online support groups provided much relief when doctors fell short. I am doing my Masters dissertation on how online support groups can potentially help people with tinnitus. I have prepared a questionnaire and was wondering if you guys would be willing to help me out. The questionnaire is formed of ten questions about how you feel the group has helped you. If you decide to participate, please feel free to write as little or as much as you want. If anyone is interested please just let me know and I will send you the questionnaire.

Thank you so much
      Eman

2. PMc
      Creative

PMc Member

Manchester, England (now living in Lincolnshire)
      Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely due to antibiotics after a major operation
      Hi Eman ... be very willing to take part in the questionnaire ... anything at all that can be of any assistance to sufferers of T ... My prayers, also, to you & your brother ...... PMc

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eman S

Eman S Member

Thanks allot PMc. I really appreciate it. I will upload the questionnaire here as i can't seem to send it to you as a private message.

Eman

Attached Files:

4. PMc
      Creative

PMc Member

Manchester, England (now living in Lincolnshire)
      Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely due to antibiotics after a major operation
      Thanks Eman ... I've downloaded your questionnaire & I'll complete that for you whenever I get the next opportunity ... All best wishes / PMc