• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

The Regimen of Gabapentin + Lorazepam (Ativan) + Lipoflavonoid Helps My Tinnitus

Andy02

Author
Sep 29, 2021
Tinnitus Since
09/2021
Cause of Tinnitus
Sudden loud sound
I've had tinnitus for over three years following acoustic trauma, and it has only worsened due to additional accidental noise exposures.

I see a neurologist, who, in my opinion, is much better to consult than an ENT, as ENTs often just try to get you out of the office and are not very helpful when it comes to tinnitus.

I am currently taking Gabapentin 600 mg three to four times per day, spaced every four hours, as well as Ativan 6-8 mg per day, spread throughout the day. I also take Lipoflavonoid three times daily.

I feel that this regimen slightly helps reduce the intensity of my tinnitus.

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this approach, whether it might be helpful for you, and any general comments you might have.

I am currently taking Gabapentin 600 mg three to four times per day, spaced every four hours, as well as Ativan 6-8 mg per day, spread throughout the day. I also take Lipoflavonoid three times daily.

I feel that this regimen slightly helps reduce the intensity of my tinnitus.

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this approach, whether it might be helpful for you, and any general comments you might have.
My thought is how can one get through the day on all those meds. Were you zonked at first?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now