Volumil Supplement Is a Scam with Outrageous False Claims — It Does Not Cure Hearing Loss

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Contrast, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      Hello Tinnitus Talk! I just busted these scammers and their supplements making outright radical claims of having a cure for sensorineural hearing loss and regenerating cochlear hair cells. Furthermore they claim this cure was developed by the Amish. That's right, these scammers selling the Volumil product are claiming that Amish scientists have a cure for hearing loss. It's a load of baloney and outright preying on the desperate. I have embedded a PDF guide below that shows irrefutable evidence in my cases favor that Volumil is a health scam.

N2XVBQ7.png

Right click this button → zwRULsI.png on the embedded document below to expand and view my report against these scammers.

I have avoided linking the URL to the scammers' website to prevent "some people" from purchasing it out of desperation. There is no free advertisement on my count.

Volumil hearing loss supplement is a scam:

Video from their website that I am citing in the timestamps:

Public Folder that I may update with new information (such as if I discover the company behind it)
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_6MZrBqddGYujp2gvpM90E8bn18CiFhl?usp=sharing

Thanks. Everyone stay safe from Covid and ecommerce scams. My friend Dr. Ossai might chime in soon with a review for Volumil and I'll update when he posts it.

In the meantime I am going to be updating this document below with new facts on this emerging ecommerce scam. So everytime you check in there is a chance that news might be added. I already made quite the discover on finding another hearing loss scam "Clarisil" tied to the same IP address. So far three other scams have been founded associated with Volumil.

• Like Like x 3
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    2. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      Lol... Of course it's a scam. OF COURSE it doesn't cure hearing loss.

• Agree Agree x 2
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR