• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

2024 Paris Olympics

Bob3382

Author
Benefactor
May 6, 2024
Minneapolis, MN
Tinnitus Since
03/2024
Cause of Tinnitus
Possible ear infection, unknown
Who are your favorite Athletes? Mine is Sunni Lee. She's from here in Minnesota.

upload_2024-7-31_12-8-13.png

The Dutch 3x3 men's basketball squad.

I know America isn't big on 3v3 (different pace and rules), but it's pretty popular in Europe. The European 3v3 circuit is also much more entertaining than its 5v5 counterpart.

Compared to the NBA, European 5v5 is just... rather boring and slow.

The Dutch 3x3 men's basketball squad.

I know America isn't big on 3v3 (different pace and rules), but it's pretty popular in Europe. The European 3v3 circuit is also much more entertaining than its 5v5 counterpart.

Compared to the NBA, European 5v5 is just... rather boring and slow.
I just got back from visiting Holland with my kids and Lao's wife. We had such a great time. My brother was avidly watching the Dutch athletes. My niece took my boys to an Ajax football game. Way too loud for me, but the kids loved it.

I really like Holland. I have been there many times.

Seeing you are from Holland made me nostalgic and I wanted to give you a shout.

Enjoy the beautiful weather,
Daniel

I just got back from visiting Holland with my kids and Lao's wife. We had such a great time. My brother was avidly watching the Dutch athletes. My niece took my boys to an Ajax football game. Way too loud for me, but the kids loved it.

I really like Holland. I have been there many times.

Seeing you are from Holland made me nostalgic and I wanted to give you a shout.

Enjoy the beautiful weather,
Daniel
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time here! It sounds like you visited at the exact right time, too, weather-wise.

I'm guessing your family lives in the vicinity of Amsterdam? If you ever get the chance, you should check out the southern parts of the country, too. And perhaps even make a short trip across the border into Belgium; lots of fun and relatively quiet towns there. Brugge, for example, makes for a really nice day trip.

De Efteling, a theme park, would be really fun for the kids. The park and rides generally aren't very loud, but you can always sit them out and just soak up the atmosphere.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now