• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Autifony Therapeutics Phase II Study for AUT00063, for the Treatment of Hearing Loss and Tinnitus

So I was reading the criteria for admission. It says you have to have a constant unchanging noise. Mine is in between constant and intermittent. It is really loud one day. The next it's really low but still present. A lot of people have this kind. I was just wondering if we are s^^t out of luck.

So I was reading the criteria for admission. It says you have to have a constant unchanging noise. Mine is in between constant and intermittent. It is really loud one day. The next it's really low but still present. A lot of people have this kind. I was just wondering if we are s^^t out of luck.
Call Autifony.

I emailed autifony about the possibility of a quiet-1 trial in the USA. This was their response from Peter Harris:

Unfrotunately we cannot run the QUIET-1 study in the US. Our plans are to harvest the data from the study during 1Q16 and then to decide how to move forward internationally. As there is a placebo arm in the study, the results will not be clear until we break the code at the end of study. There is much interest in a tinntisu study in the USA and we do hope that the QUIET-1 data will be encouraging to expand our work.

Thank you for you interest.

BW

Peter

Can you give me link for admission rules?

please

Does anybody know if autiphony drug will be available to those who have had tinnitus longer than 18 months? I cant bare to think they may develop one most of us cant try.
Mine too changes volume but not sound. its awful they put so many restrictions on us.

I bet in 5 years 99% of sufferers will be habituated to they're t , so don't worry to much ....

Except that there will be a lot of new sufferers. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) there will hardly be an end to new people getting tinnitus. Just look at you and me. I got this thing 9 years ago and here you are having got it last month. And next month there will be another poor fellow somewhere else getting it. The circle never stops...

If you look at how people are living their lives today with kids walking around with Spotify at max volume in their ears with their iPhones I'm betting it will be the other way around. I think that we are going to see more tinnitus sufferers then ever in 5 years.

Except that there will be a lot of new sufferers. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) there will hardly be an end to new people getting tinnitus.

If you look at how people are living their live today with kids walking around with Spotify at max volume in their ears with their iPhones I'm betting it will be the other way around. That we are going to see more tinnitus sufferers then ever in 5 years.
Yeah man , I agree with u 100%%% everytime I see these kids playing music so loud on snapchat I always send them a message to turn it down it's unbelievable how many teenagers like my self are suffering with tinnitus

I also have a good feeling Aut will be a life-changer for us, and it won't take 5 years to hit the market. It's already on the "fast track" from what I understand. We in the US may have to travel abroad to get it, but I'm certainly ok with that. Maybe even get a chance to have some beers with Danny Boy and the gang while we're there:)

I also have a good feeling Aut will be a life-changer for us, and it won't take 5 years to hit the market. It's already on the "fast track" from what I understand. We in the US may have to travel abroad to get it, but I'm certainly ok with that. Maybe even get a chance to have some beers with Danny Boy and the gang while we're there:)

Drinks are on you!

It's already in trials in the U.S. But for age related hearing loss. If the results from the UK quiet 1 study are encouraging they plan to expand quiet 1 to the U.S. As well for phase 3. Let's keep our hope up for encouraging results!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now