Can Earthing Help Tinnitus?

This brings to mind, one of the story classics - "The Secret Garden".

Understandably, it may not "cure" tinnitus, hyperacusis etc, but for many, helps to survive... and if one is lucky, (and many have) are healed by nature itself e.g., cleaner water, air quality, soil without chemicals, which are all at the fault of man. It's also one of those remarkable mysteries, which many don't believe in; close-minded, because it's invisible... just like tinnitus.
Interesting how those who hold beliefs in supernatural things accuse those who arrive at the conclusion that those things are not real, often after extensive research, of being closed-minded.

Believing in stuff for which there is absolutely no evidence despite centuries of searching for such evidence is not a sign of being open-minded. Confirmation bias is not evidence. Reminds me of the parable about the magic rock that keeps lions away.

Child tells his mother: "I have this magic rock that keeps lions away."

Mother replies: "That's silly, there are no lions around here."

Child: "See? It works."

Nor is being skeptical of such claims a sign of being closed-minded. As I mentioned, most people who don't believe in such things initially began with a very open-minded approach. When I was growing up and through my teens I researched the crap out of anything even remotely considered supernatural. Even played with ouija boards and stuff like that. The results? Nothing. Well, other than my dog occasionally floating around the house...

Just an update, we've had the universal mat for 1 week now. I haven't noticed any changes in how I feel, including my tinnitus. My husband has had some improvements in his energy and back pain. He was so impressed, he decided to order the bed mat for our queen size bed. So happy he is having some relief! Hopefully I will find some with any of my issues as we continue to ground.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now