Do Daytime Naps Make Your Tinnitus Louder Too?

What is up with driving??? I'm in sales and have to drive a lot to make a living. Every time I drive there goes this loud hissing. Sometimes the hiss settles to baseline when I get out of the car, other times loud hissing is here to stay for the day.

Sing along with me.
" Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day".........
Yeah right.

Really pleased to find this forum. Short time naps leave me with a hideous buzzing. Other times my T is manageable. I do suffer from sleep issues. I suspect I have sleep apnea but not diagnosed

I'm currently experiencing a huge spike after just a nap a week ago. I have been already habituated and feeling ok for the past few months not minding the tinnitus. I had this for over 3 years and it also started after my noon nap during work. I don't know what's going on but why did my tinnitus spike because of a nap. I am experiencing now the worst spike since I can now hear it almost everywhere. From 3/10 to 9/10 after a nap and it's been a week already. Hoping this settles down.

I'm currently experiencing a huge spike after just a nap a week ago. I have been already habituated and feeling ok for the past few months not minding the tinnitus. I had this for over 3 years and it also started after my noon nap during work. I don't know what's going on but why did my tinnitus spike because of a nap. I am experiencing now the worst spike since I can now hear it almost everywhere. From 3/10 to 9/10 after a nap and it's been a week already. Hoping this settles down.
Someone told me the only sure cure was to cut my head off.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now