Does Having Sex Normally Increase Tinnitus Intensity?

We are both clearly believers in the value of diverse forms of distraction 'Once.'
Absolutely!

I still look for aspects of this different life to enjoy:
friendship, conversation, art, music, humor, fun, pussycats, intimacy, love, good food, (porridge with maple syrup), a hot bath, watching my wonderful grandson Sammy score goals for his football team etc.....(little secret here - at such times I shed a tear for his mum and dad, who both passed so young, and would have been so proud of this wonderful kind and talented young man. I look away in case anybody notices.)
Sorry babe - I'm rambling on a bit here - but our very survival depends on finding a spark of heroism, to kick start our 'joie de vivre.'

Interesting, I had my breakdown at the beginning of it all, like many here. But little by little I decided to pick up the pieces of my broken life (heart) and put it together in a more brighter and better way. Almost like a broken vase and one glues it back together...yes, you see and feel the lines and scars that reminds us of the brokenness and pain but we are held together by this super glue I call "love, hope, family, friends, good food (porridge with maple syrup) ;), hot baths a hug..."

"I shed a tear for his mum and dad, who both passed so young."
I am sorry to hear this Jazz. :( But he's got you! A wonderful gramps!

Thank you for being such lovely company for me.
The feeling is mutual Jaz.

On another note:
I can't believe there are others agreeing with you and Ann on her comment!!! ...LOL:rolleyes::angelic:

Oh @OnceUponaTime,
empathy that crosses oceans is so wonderful.
Superglue called 'Love ' - so true.
I am so glad your mosaic is holding up so well.

We have hordes of grandchildren:
six children, five surviving, and thirteen grandchildren, all so lovely.
Having talked about Sammy I'd just like to show you his picture.
He lost his mum, our daughter Michelle at age 6y, and his dad at age 16y.
He is such a gentle, sensitive, intelligent boy.
I go to watch his great team play their matches every chance I get - and the better they play the more I boo.
(I'm a softie - sorry.)
I believe you understand.
A6CFF405-8E76-41E4-9D06-F75B9688EC8F.jpeg

—————————————
Yes that Ann is so funny - and such a tease.
(There's no question - all men love a tease!)

Take care Once,
love
Dave x
Jazzer

Oh @OnceUponaTime,
empathy that crosses oceans is so wonderful.
Superglue called 'Love ' - so true.
I am so glad your mosaic is holding up so well.

I just love this Jaz! Made me smile!!!!! Thank you!
Gave me a beautiful mental picture...a mosaic I am.

6601197089_69e1797d44_b.jpg

I had to Jazz...I had to work at it very hard to put it back together.... and the colors are more brighter and I stop to smell the flowers...and I enjoy those little things I once took for granted. Life is beautiful..... hard … but beautiful. And sex is wonderful!! :eek::p:D:LOL::ROFL: (Cant derail the thread) LOL

Your grandson is a handsome boy! Does he live with you Jaz?

@annV is a great gal! ;)

{{Hugs}}}

@OnceUponaTime
I guess we all have a Mosaic eh?
Mine gets a bit shaky at times if I'm honest,
and I have to make a quick dive for that glue pot.
Rather like you - my glue is made up of love, and responsibility for my precious family.

No he doesn't Once.
When our lovely son in law Rob got very ill with oesophageal cancer 18 months ago, Rob married Helen, his girlfriend, at his hospital bedside, so that Sammy and Aaron would have a step mum to look after them.
He died just a few days later.
They live just five miles away from us, so we see a lot of them, which is so lovely.
My Sylvie is really like their mum now.

Life can be so hard on us, as of course everybody on this website absolutely knows.
Our relationships are the things that make the suffering worthwhile.
Our love for each other.

Ann's avatar looks such a demure lady, and yet she can clearly be very cheeky with it.
Intriguing.

Take care babe
Dave x
Jazzer

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now