• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Does Neuromonics Treatment Help Pulsatile Tinnitus?

Gillian Rayment

Author
Aug 21, 2017
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
Sinus surgery, flying
Greetings All,

Can anyone advise me please as to the Neuromonics therapy.

My pulsating tinnitus began back in 2009 from Sinus, TMJ surgeries and possible flying.

I have simply lived with this horrid problem, but as I am getting older the pulsating has ramped up to a level I feel is now totally unacceptable.

I have had all tests performed to rule out any thing sinister and or invasive and I am simply tired of asking everyone out there to repeat what they say to me.

My life, day and night is now one of misery and my Doctor yesterday recommended I try the Neuromonics therapy.

I understand this therapy will not take the problem away, I would just appreciate the degree of volume in my left ear turned down a bit to make life more bearable.

I live in South Australia and believe there is a testing venue in Sydney which I would be happy to attend even though it may require flying again :(

If anyone has tried this therapy, I would appreciate a response.

Cheers Gillian

I don't think sound therapies can help PT, since the root cause isn't neuronal.
Have you tried to figure out whether you have a vascular loop or something else that could explain the PT?

It seems to me that the best you'll get out of sound therapy is something that drowns your PT a bit. I am unsure that it's what you're looking for.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now