• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Dry Fasting

@Greg Sacramento, I know that you are very knowledgeable. A big thank you for the compassionate help you provide here on Tinnitus Talk.

What is you opinion on fasting in general for tinnitus? Lowers inflation? Autophagy? Stem cell renewal?

Do you think detoxing can lower tinnitus? What would be the best way to detox?

What would be your optimal supplement stack if you got tinnitus from cochlea-based nerve damage?

Thanks a lot in advance!

David

I had a bad spike starting on Sunday. I decided to give fasting a try. I fasted for 7 days. No food, only water, medication, and vitamins. The spike went down by Friday. It's Sunday again. I'm waiting for dinner time to roll around before I eat again.

Fasting is not fun. It made the week basically unbearable. All I could do was wake up, go to work, come home and go immediately to bed. You feel lightheaded all day and are constantly thinking about food.

There's no way to know if fasting made the spike come down or if it would have come down on its own. I'm just glad the spike subsided.

I probably won't try this again, as it made a miserable spike even more miserable. It was barely livable, but I was desperate.

I had a bad spike starting on Sunday. I decided to give fasting a try. I fasted for 7 days. No food, only water, medication, and vitamins. The spike went down by Friday. It's Sunday again. I'm waiting for dinner time to roll around before I eat again.

Fasting is not fun. It made the week basically unbearable. All I could do was wake up, go to work, come home and go immediately to bed. You feel lightheaded all day and are constantly thinking about food.

There's no way to know if fasting made the spike come down or if it would have come down on its own. I'm just glad the spike subsided.

I probably won't try this again, as it made a miserable spike even more miserable. It was barely livable, but I was desperate.
I think most important thing when fasting is to be exposed to a lot of sunlight for that period, as you need to replenish energy in yourself, just not by eating.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now