meeruf

Author
Benefactor
Sep 9, 2013
Norway
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
Diving
Just cant sleep. To much noise. Took 5mg zopiclone. No effect.

Just took two more. So three times the usual dose.

This chould work.

:D

When i take half a zolpidem, i doze off within 10 mins for a good 5-6 hours :eek:
I use them very very sparingly though.

Bad you slept after taking 3.....
I was glad out soon as my head hit the pillow but think it was the wine ☺.....lots of love glynis

Bad you slept after taking 3.....
I was glad out soon as my head hit the pillow but think it was the wine ☺.....lots of love glynis
ok to drink wine and antidepressants? is there a limit you have found? I take muscle relaxer and says i should not drink, but wonder what 1 glass of wine could do? it might help me?

@Florida John ,
I dont drink on my meds now as they have changed...
I would ask your doctor if one glass is ok as mine said the odd glass would be fine.
I find though im to tired the next day like sedated so I only have the odd drink on special occasions ..
Lots of love glynis

@Florida John ,
I dont drink on my meds now as they have changed...
I would ask your doctor if one glass is ok as mine said the odd glass would be fine.
I find though im to tired the next day like sedated so I only have the odd drink on special occasions ..
Lots of love glynis
I was thinking the same way, if I do maybe I will test it with just a taste test, and not a whole glass the first go round,, I just had a thought back 30 years ago, where things were so different, like go out all night drinking and partying,,,and here I am debating a glass of wine, oh how things have changed! Best wishes to you!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now