Raphael7713

Author
Jan 21, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden.
Tinnitus Since
January 14, 2017.
Cause of Tinnitus
Not sure
Ah it just feels as if I will always encounter these strange, irritating stuff that simply won't be temporary.

It began in the New Year (1 January) where I felt that I needed to pee often and that my bladder wouldn't empty itself. I go to the bathroom, pee, little comes out, when I exit the bathroom I feel the need to pee again, little comes out etc. Two weeks later and it's still there.

I went to the doctor, they looked at my blood and no diabetes was found. I got a finger up there... and she didn't find anything strange with my prostate. They tested my urine and there was no clear signs of an infection but I still got antibiotics for a week's use to see if the symptoms would go away... I've eaten them now for 3 days.

I'm pretty sure the antibiotics won't do anything... so what could this be?

Anyone else experienced something similar? I know most people get urinary infections... but this doesn't seem to be it.

Thanks in advance.

Ah it just feels as if I will always encounter these strange, irritating stuff that simply won't be temporary.

It began in the New Year (1 January) where I felt that I needed to pee often and that my bladder wouldn't empty itself. I go to the bathroom, pee, little comes out, when I exit the bathroom I feel the need to pee again, little comes out etc. Two weeks later and it's still there.

I went to the doctor, they looked at my blood and no diabetes was found. I got a finger up there... and she didn't find anything strange with my prostate. They tested my urine and there was no clear signs of an infection but I still got antibiotics for a week's use to see if the symptoms would go away... I've eaten them now for 3 days.

I'm pretty sure the antibiotics won't do anything... so what could this be?

Anyone else experienced something similar? I know most people get urinary infections... but this doesn't seem to be it.

Thanks in advance.
Hey mate. I have had this for 3 years. Among other symptoms.

If you have any questions. Message me.

It's Jan. 17... why don't you see if things settle down and get normal again?

Stay hydrated, drink some prune juice... and relax! It could simply be you held your pee for too long and your bladder is stretched or out of shape... give it time.

"Hypochondriacs experience extreme anxiety from the bodily responses most people take for granted."

that is called "pollakiurie" in the french language.. I have it.. it comes in certain periods where i just pee all the time. And after a month it is gone.
What helped is exercises for the lower abdominal part..

Question: How often do you pee? how much do you drink, and what quantity of urine you can hold.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now