Flonase and Tinnitus

I am not sure if this is my issue? I feel slightly off balance all the time. I cant seem to pop my left ear, or it is less easy to...also when I do the Valsalva Technique I can still hear the air in my left ear even after taking my fingers off my nose. When I swallow the air sound goes away. My balance is also restored for a minute or so.

I think my ET is not opening correctly and I also have nasal polyps in that left sinus and a deviated septum to the right. Also when I do a Neti Pot wash or have a steamy shower the tinnitus I have goes quieter, then slowly comes back over the day and again my balance is restored for a small while. Anyone else have this set of symptoms? Thanks in advance :)

And also, I was wondering if anyone knew what the cause of this is, I will try to pop my right ear and it won't pop but sound gets louder in it and I hear like wind in it, does that mean my Eustachian tube is already open?

I have the exact same thing...did you ever get a solid answer....is it the ET Dysfunction?

Flonase and all nasal sprays make my tinnitus much worse. It seems a small percentage of us it does do this. Neti pot made it worse. Sometimes Sudafed helps. I also think Lexapro made it worse. Trial and error.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now