• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Frequency Therapeutics — Hearing Loss Regeneration

Also, I have just as much of a lack of faith in ENTs lol. When I asked my otologist about FX-322, he said to not even think about it because it's "decades away." Yet LeBel has conservatively shot out the date to 5-10 years from now. This otologist is good too, by the way.
Keep in mind that Frequency Therapeutics is currently partnering with private practices to recruit, treat, and examine patients in the trial. These are practices with ENTs and Audiologists. So, there are private practices that support this direction for FX-322; it wouldn't surprise me if these are the first offices that provide the real product.

Sure, but the conversation is about the current ability to recruit good candidates that will produce beautiful TFI changes, QoL changes, PTA changes, SIN and WR changes, etc.

Also, I have just as much of a lack of faith in ENTs lol. When I asked my otologist about FX-322, he said to not even think about it because it's "decades away." Yet LeBel has conservatively shot out the date to 5-10 years from now. This otologist is good too, by the way.
Audiologists do not have to be the ones who need to recruit people. That is the point. ENT practices like those that took on an agreement with Frequency Therapeutics can deal with this themselves. They don't need audiologists to do it for them.

Audiologists do not have to be the ones who need to recruit people. That is the point. ENT practices like those that took on an agreement with Frequency Therapeutics can deal with this themselves. They don't need audiologists to do it for them.
I'm curious if you know how many partnerships they have. I definitely agree with you that everything will be solid at the clinics that have partnerships. I've looked on their webpage and I don't see this information. I guess my source of confusion is over how bought in (or not) most clinics are...

I'm curious if you know how many partnerships they have. I definitely agree with you that everything will be solid at the clinics that have partnerships. I've looked on their webpage and I don't see this information. I guess my source of confusion is over how bought in (or not) most clinics are...
The testing sites are mostly at very large referral ENT clinics that conduct multiple clinical trials. These are all reputable, influential clinics in their area. I have a feeling nearby clinics won't want to be left out, even though there will be a bit of a small lag.

Smaller, more rural areas are going to be later adopters but any clinic near the first adopters aren't going to want to miss out.

The testing sites are mostly at very large referral ENT clinics that conduct multiple clinical trials. These are all reputable, influential clinics in their area. I have a feeling nearby clinics won't want to be left out, even though there will be a bit of a small lag.

Smaller, more rural areas are going to be later adopters but any clinic near the first adopters aren't going to want to miss out.
Maybe this is a negligible thing, but I wonder if there's a data bias in the sense that people seeking out the big clinics are more likely to have an idiopathic cause. The inclusion criteria is basically stable sensorineural hearing loss that's either caused by noise exposure or another sudden cause. I guess the conclusion is dead hair cells either way, but it does make me wonder a bit... obviously, they are doing it the most reasonable way possible.

Do you think anybody out there in the world is as on-the-edge-of-their-seats about this as those of us on this forum? I mean, who else would be?
I remember someone here saying that there is a massive French community that follows this thread and they use page-translation options to get all the latest info on FX-322. There's also quite an active community on the tinnitus, tinnitus research and hyperacusis subreddits. Beyond that, probably not much would be my guess.

You would think that the trading community would have done a bit more research, especially given that many who invest in stocks and shares have medical backgrounds, but even reddit, which has some great subs for investing and stocks seems to be asleep at the wheel with regards to FX-322 and I think that is a credit to this forum. I think this will prove to one of those companies where by the time you hear about it it's too late to get on board the share train because the price is too high.

PS. I've decided to hold off on my hyperacusis FX-322 post until results come out. It's going to take some time to put together and if Phase 2 results are a dead duck/failure then it's a non-starter and waste of time anyway. Let's hope @Diesel is right and results come out this week.

Do you think anybody out there in the world is as on-the-edge-of-their-seats about this as those of us on this forum? I mean, who else would be?
Should we get a poll going?

Thumbs up = Tomorrow, March 10
Green check = March 11
Lightbulb = March 12
Hug = Over any weekend (Sat/Sun)
Question Mark = March 15
Brain = March 16
Laugh Face = March 17
Winner Star = March 18
Informative mark = March 19
Heart = March 22
Tool = March 23
Rainbow = March 24
Paintbrush = March 25th or later.

Um, maybe more than we think. :LOL:
Quoting @Diesel : "Some have mentioned that Frequency Therapeutics has already issued patents for regenerating hair follicles."
You mean... like... curing baldness?
giphy-gif.gif

Green check = March 11
Lightbulb = March 12
Question Mark = March 15
Brain = March 16
Laugh Face = March 17
Winner Star = March 18
Heart = March 22
Tool = March 23
Rainbow = March 24
Quote (this entire post) = you win no matter what.

Also, anyone that doesn't hit "paintbrush" should just click "undo" when their day passes and they are wrong.

Green check = March 11
Lightbulb = March 12
Question Mark = March 15
Brain = March 16
Laugh Face = March 17
Winner Star = March 18
Heart = March 22
Tool = March 23
Rainbow = March 24
Don't forget, March 11 is the day it all comes crashing down, we were warned.

No, I don't think anybody is to the degree we are because we are the ones suffering. The Frequency Therapeutics team obviously have a vested interest for a successful drug, but ultimately if the drug fails it won't affect them like it will us.

Just want to say to all of you that is eagerly waiting for the results to come out, especially those of us that are in pain every second of the day. GOOD LUCK!!! I notice this could sound ironic, but it is not. Far from it!

Ever since @RB2014 opened this tread around X-mas in 2016 I have in many ways lived for this day to come when we will all have an idea if FX-322 could be something that really helps us.

I've compulsively been following this tread for years now, but I am not smart enough to have contributed any meaningful scientific input to it. But I thank all of you who have done so.

I love you all, let's hope this will be very very positive news for us. I'm not sure all of our questions will be answered, but I bet this thread will be on fire the next few weeks after the results come out.

The stock will definitely rise on this thread ;)

Was that Toby's prediction? Or is this some new doomsday date for numerologists?
No, I wrote on March 4th:
The stock is going steeply downhill. I estimate: another minus 25 percent in a week (yes you can quote me on March 11th).
At the moment we are at minus 17 percent.

I still have doubts about a successful story. In my most optimistic opinion, I guess the clinical trial will show that a smaller part of the participants show some improvements and an even more smaller part will report maybe minimum tinnitus improvements.

The bad thing is, I got the nickname "Hiob" (I don't know how many are bible-proof here) by my best friends already in school, as I predicted several little bad things (not terrible things).

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now