• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Frequency Therapeutics — Hearing Loss Regeneration

Interesting observation:

Frequency Therapeutics didn't email their daily stock notification after the bell this evening. Usually it shows up in my email from them every day between 6pm and 7:30pm.

#OverAnalyzeThis

Interesting observation:

Frequency Therapeutics didn't email their daily stock notification after the bell this evening. Usually it shows up in my email from them every day between 6pm and 7:30pm.

#OverAnalyzeThis
Give us more info to read too much into. What do the notifications usually say?

Just learned William Shatner's Birthday is 3/22. He turned 90 today. He's had tinnitus for at least 25 years.
I wonder if that's why they named it FX-"322".
#AnalyzeThis!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47w7y0wo1s2c5x4rpku89npfq2ni4uw319uuhzua8r&rid=giphy.gif

Interesting observation:

#OverAnalyzeThis
I got mine at 5:51 PM. It may be an issue with whatever service they use to mass send out emails.

Interesting observation:

#OverAnalyzeThis
Last drop was on a Tuesday. Just sayin'.

I unironically do not want him to leave this thread. He is low key brightening my day every time he posts, due to the sheer amount of meme potential he wields.
I unironically like him. Love at first sight, really. People should take him up on that beer offer for Oktoberfest. If I was healthy and lived nearby, I would. We'd get smashed and share our love for each other.

Just learned William Shatner's Birthday is 3/22. He turned 90 today. He's had tinnitus for at least 25 years.
I wonder if that's why they named it FX-"322".
#AnalyzeThis!

View attachment 44198
Obviously you are kidding but I found this interesting:

The number gets assigned based on available numbers at licensed testing sites. Each company has their name as a prefix, and then an assigned number so there is never more than one drug with either the same letters or numbers at the independent testing centers.

I looked this up when there was a conspiracy about "322" and skull and bones numerology to show that Frequency Therapeutics didn't even pick the number.

Wasn't February 22 a Monday?
What I see on the site is they "announced" positive data on April 9th, 2019:

Frequency Therapeutics Announces Positive Phase 1/2 Data for Drug Candidate for Hearing Restoration

For someone who was asking why they couldn't enroll in Q4.

I would be rather surprised about this, because if they need to get the Q3 data for severe hearing loss to determine whether to include them, and then will discuss with FDA the registrational trial design in Q4, then the odds of enrolling or recruiting in Q4 seems unlikely (given they may not have finalized inclusion/exclusion criteria and gotten confirmation from FDA that the trial design meets all their requirements to warrant approval).

Hence I anticipated it would enroll Q1 2022 most likely and be a 12 month long trial with potential multiple doses in the year.

If you look at FREQ Twitter account, you notice they never go without tweeting for more than 5 days. Their last tweet was on the 18; could this mean their next tweet is The Tweet?
We will have The Tweet baby! As I mentioned on my previous post, I am very sure that it will take place on Thursday 25/3 (Greek Revolution celebration). I had a vision guys!

More like over 50 years as he (and Nimoy) got it while filming a staged explosion in the episode Errand of Mercy.
Yeah, I recall two stories about him. This explosion story that sets his tinnitus onset to the production of the original Star Trek series in the 60s. But, later when he started speaking on behalf of the ATA, his story changed to "standing to close to a speaker" on set in the late 80s/early 90s. So, I always took it as the later event that made him become chronic; or he just can't get his story straight.

What I see on the site is they "announced" positive data on April 9th, 2019:

Frequency Therapeutics Announces Positive Phase 1/2 Data for Drug Candidate for Hearing Restoration

For someone who was asking why they couldn't enroll in Q4.

I would be rather surprised about this, because if they need to get the Q3 data for severe hearing loss to determine whether to include them, and then will discuss with FDA the registrational trial design in Q4, then the odds of enrolling or recruiting in Q4 seems unlikely (given they may not have finalized inclusion/exclusion criteria and gotten confirmation from FDA that the trial design meets all their requirements to warrant approval).

Hence I anticipated it would enroll Q1 2022 most likely and be a 12 month long trial with potential multiple doses in the year.
I know nothing is official until there's a press release, but a previous commenter talked about being told by FREQ people about Phase 3 starting late this year (or at least heavily implying it).

I know nothing is official until there's a press release, but a previous commenter talked about being told by FREQ people about Phase 3 starting late this year (or at least heavily implying it).
I hope it starts in October at the latest. I don't know how long I can go on like this. I'm sick of the waiting game.

Can someone explain to me, is it normal for Frequency Therapeutics being so close to the end of Q1 and yet they still haven't even set a date for their quarterly results, how is this to be interpreted?

Can someone explain to me, is it normal for Frequency Therapeutics being so close to the end of Q1 and yet they still haven't even set a date for their quarterly results, how is this to be interpreted?
Companies have until the end of the quarter to release earnings. As for it being "normal" for Frequency Therapeutics specifically, it's hard to say. The firm has been publicly traded for just over a 1.5 years, so not easy to pin down a lot of normal activity for the company.

I can't fucking breathe right now. I'm shocked that additional doses of FX-322 did not penetrate deeper in the round window.

Will changing the delivery method fix this issue?

It's not the end of the world my people. If you read it, they said they did another single dose trial which yet again shows positive results. This means they have to figure a new delivery method to get one dose deeper down the cochlea and also I suspect what they said will be the best way, do more doses after long intervals.

I can't fucking breathe right now. I'm shocked that additional doses of FX-322 did not penetrate deeper in the round window.

Will changing the delivery method fix this issue?
I don't think you can infer that from these results. In fact, they admitted they may have screwed up the trial design as the placebo group reported improvements, which is unprecedented. If they did screw up, the whole Phase 2 is completely useless.

It's not the end of the world my people. If you read it, they said they did another single dose trial which yet again shows positive results. This means they have to figure a new delivery method to get one dose deeper down the cochlea and also I suspect what they said will be the best way, do more doses after long intervals.
So I'm guessing weekly doses of FX-322 with its current method are not good.

I read it again and it said additional doses dampen the hearing benefit. So since they did doses every week, what would happen if they did doses every month, would that change anything using their current delivery method?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now