Gay People with Tinnitus?

I often imagine how it might feel to be gay.
Hahah
Well
New generations have it way easier...
I'm 29 now, and my family is 100% Christian
I knew I was gay since I was 7 or younger
Imagine growing up feeling like you are the anti-christ
Hahah, right now I'm more comfortable with it than ever almost everyone that knows me knows I'm gay (except for my family :O)

But I guess nowadays it feels great to be gay lol

I'm not open-minded to it but I have friends, held dear in my affections, that are homosexual. And I'm always look for more :)

Hey mario! Nice to see you here, I'm Bi but prefer girls. (I am also a lady).
I'm glad to see other LGBTQA active in this community.

I'm straight, have friends of all persuasions, and, being from Wales, am always reluctant to say I am a lover of sheep (seems for some reason it is misinterpreted.....).

Keeping an open mind on tinnitus , like keeping an open mind on sexuality, is good. That little bugger (Tinny Minny) is a strong character, but it is susceptible to lots of different therapies as long as we don't have our minds set on 'the only way I'll be relieved of the problem is to eliminate the tinnitus'.

Well I've just rambled all over the place, but welcome to the forum, Mario.

Fungus

I didn't mean "Be open minded and have gay sex olala!" I meant "Be open minded towards people who are not like you."
I know, I meant I am not open-minded to any system of sexual ethics other than my very restrictive view I hold to.
But again, that doesn't determine who I'm friends with. I probably couldn't have many friends if that was my basis for such things.

I really love relating to and caring for people; even those whose principles I entirely disapprove of. And sometimes I need their help too.

Disco-Unicorn.png

Well. I have never had any experience with my own sex but I do know I'm Bi :cat:

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now