• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Give Me Your Opinion on How to Better Mask Tinnitus and About Maskers in the Ears

Not the biggest fan of prescription so I might for herbal, i was told rescue remedy is good so might try that.

Don't be too quick to dismiss prescription medication @Fally as they work faster and you could start off on a mild dose. It is something that doesn't have to be taken long term, just until you feel more comfortable around sound. Consider all options. Please read all the posts in the links that I have sent you and read them often.

Therapy with your Hearing Therapist is good, very good. However, it can't do everything as you need to back this up with Reinforcing positive thinking. To achieve this read my posts in the links often. Read the positivity messages written by TT members on the positivity thread. This helps reinforce positive thinking. Start going out and gradually engage in being around normal everyday sounds without using earplugs. Go slowly and at your own pace.

Best of luck.
Michael

Don't be too quick to dismiss prescription medication @Fally as they work faster and you could start off on a mild dose. It is something that doesn't have to be taken long term, just until you feel more comfortable around sound. Consider all options. Please read all the posts in the links that I have sent you and read them often.

Therapy with your Hearing Therapist is good, very good. However, it can't do everything as you need to back this up with Reinforcing positive thinking. To achieve this read my posts in the links often. Read the positivity messages written by TT members on the positivity thread. This helps reinforce positive thinking. Start going out and gradually engage in being around normal everyday sounds without using earplugs. Go slowly and at your own pace.

Best of luck.
Michael

I shall, thanks very much Michael :)

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now