Going on a Spontaneous Trip to Amsterdam, Right Now!

meeruf

Author
Benefactor
Sep 9, 2013
Norway
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
Diving
I'm sick of holding back! Chronic pain the doctors don't understand what is, and T that is always there. Last one is not that big of a deal anymore! But my eyes hurt, my knee hurts and feel swollen, feels like toothache. Don't know what it is!

But I don't care. I need to get out there. Sick of just being home, back and forth to work, everyday. Seeing the same faces and places.

So, I have one week off from work now! It's 3.42 in the morning. I'm taking the car, with my friend, right now. And we will drive the 1200km it is from Oslo to Amsterdam! I miss the old me. Funny, spontaneous, adventurous, happy, travel, girls, drugs, just fun stuff!

Yeah, I just needed to get that out...! Maybe you'll get a picture of me naked, on the border to the Netherlands. Who knows..? I've heard they are pretty liberal. Can't promise anything. But maybe.

See ya!

Maybe you'll get a picture of me naked, on the border to the Netherlands. Who knows..? I've heard they are pretty liberal. Can't promise anything. But maybe.

Don't disappoint the ladies, now....because they'll be eagerly awaiting that pic!...

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Just arrived in Amsterdam.

No picture guys, sorry. We passed the border in a 5 line highway. Not possible to stop. We did not even notice that we passed a border. xD

Going out to rent a bike now.

Just came home from Amsterdam!

This was a really good idea. Tinnitus was not a problem at all, even tho I could notice it out when talking with people, I pretty much ignored it. With a little alcohol in the blood, I could pretty much go into any bar, no matter how loud. Without my tinnitus spiking.

I'm ready to go back to Thailand! Lets do it!!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now