Author
Benefactor
Hall of Fame
Ambassador
Aug 29, 2015
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
Meniere's Disease
In hospital. They are keeping me in. Having CT on head, MRI on head and spine and lumbar puncture.

Tinnitus too severe and mega head pain with Meniere's and sickness.

I'm on the neurology ward.

They did tests on legs and they think I've got pressure on my spine... Will update tomorrow... lots of love glynis

Let me out of here xxx

Prayers and thoughts that you will pull out of this soon.

Do they think you have intracranial hypertension? Sending hopes that it is not this and what you are experiencing will not turn out serious in nature.

Oh dear, I am so sorry @glynis. We all are sending you positive energy and healing thoughts. As others have said, you are in the right place -- even if it isn't a lot of fun to be in a hospital, I know.

Hugs and peace to you from your many friend here.
MOONGODDESS.jpg

@glynis Oh Glynis, I pray you feel better soon. Sending you a big hug. May God comfort you and give you peace... better days are coming.

Had physio tests today and balance not to good on some but do have probs with Menieres.
Had my MRI on brain and spine tonight at 7pm and CT yesterday.
Hope get some answers tomorrow and maybe having a lumbar puncture.

So another night in Costa del sol NHS....
Doing ok apart from pain sickness and stupid ears.
Lots of love to you all and my much loved friend Michael xxxxxxxxxx
Missing you all.
No signal from my bed so just popped to day room.
Will update when know anything.
Take care xxxxx

I hope you get sprung soon! Opps that may mean something different on that side of the world. : )

Always nice to return home. And I hope you will soon be there.

I always read your thoughtful posts here to people in need of help. You have touched many people.

MRi on head ok and spondalosis in neck .
Just had a angiogram and awaiting a lumbar puncture so think another night in Costa del NHS.
Doing ok and on a ward with 3 lovely ladies ......lots of love to you all ..glynis xxx

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now