Has Your Tinnitus Ever Stopped?

A few days ago my tinnitus went away randomly for over 2 or 3 minutes. I mean it was absolute silence. And it was weird. Then the T came back. Then it went away again for 5 minutes. Then the regular t came back and about 25 minutes later I had a loud fleeting t episode with ear fullness and all. It's like your system is trying to reset itself maybe..

My T disappears almost completely every time I put on ear muffs or plug my ears with my fingers\hands. I figured this was common but maybe not?

My T recently started in February. I had my T completely disappear in my right ear. My left ear had T at maybe at a 1/10 volume. Anyways, I decided to listen to music on my headphones for awhile.
The next day my T changed from a ring sound to crickets. My ears feel really sensitive to all loud noises now. I can hear my T in the middle of my head. I had a moment of clarity when my T disappeared this afternoon
Maybe if I'm not stupid anymore and lucky my T might wane down. I also felt a sharp ear pain in both my ears prior to my recent headphone usage. When I felt that pain, my T dropped dramatically.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now