Hollow Wind Noise in My Left Ear

COYS

Author
Mar 6, 2019
Tinnitus Since
Jan 2019
Cause of Tinnitus
Acoustic Trauma/Shock
I have tinnitus mainly in my right ear from noise exposure but over the last two days my left ear has felt full with a hollow wind type sensation in it.

I noticed yesterday that my ear drum would contract in time with me breathing through my nose. Today I'm left with the full feeling and wind type noises.

My left nostril is quite blocked too. I'm hoping this is just congestion and not from noise again :/

Any suggestions?

I have tinnitus mainly in my right ear from noise exposure but over the last two days my left ear has felt full with a hollow wind type sensation in it.

I noticed yesterday that my ear drum would contract in time with me breathing through my nose. Today I'm left with the full feeling and wind type noises.

My left nostril is quite blocked too. I'm hoping this is just congestion and not from noise again :/

Any suggestions?
Hi, I had the same thing happen to me. After a cold, while I was still congested, my eardrum also would contract while breathing. It comes probably from the congestion. I also had the wind noise. Took some time, but all subsided.

Treat your cold and it should get better.

How long did this last for you? I don't really have a cold but on the odd day my nose is blocked on that side.

Hope it's not a new tone. Blowing my ears lowers it temporarily

How long did this last for you? I don't really have a cold but on the odd day my nose is blocked on that side.

Hope it's not a new tone. Blowing my ears lowers it temporarily

The clicking of the eardrum? Hm, i can't really remember exactly, but it came on after the cold already had passed a few days and then stayed for maybe a few weeks. But it was not constant, more like on and off during certain days.

My left ear always feels clogged with a wind noise but it gets much much worse when I'm congeseted/have a cold and drastically improves when I get better. Mucinex helps... Hope you feel better!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now