• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

I'm sorry but I called total BS on your statement. What people are doing in these replies is not debate. It is literally a troll like mentality. Almost a mob like mentality. Nobody can come here and say anything that threatens their white held beliefs. I get it because they have tinnitus and have been let down so many times by products and services and everything this side of the moon. The difference is, those people ask for money. Those people have flashy websites promising the world. This treatment was presented as a possible tool to help. There were no promises made. Everything was offered at no charge. Scientific trial and error could have taken place but anybody who wanted to try it for free on their own. Then, after trying it, debate could have been sued. Instead, everybody jump down his throat and mine for that matter without any sense of weather it even worked. Just disgusting.
They are all waiting for their saviors, corporations and governments, to tell them it's okay and real.

To be fair he has instructed that you have to use it for days, weeks, over night.
I used it for hours and hours over the course of several months. If it works I would have noticed some effect by now. Just like all the other tinnitus sound therapies I tried, this one does nothing too. The only sound therapy I haven't tried yet is notch therapy which is more advanced because it is a custom therapy which removes the frequency of your tinnitus from the music tracks you listen to.

Well unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I want to ask you, why is your therapy more effective than other types of sound therapy such as notch therapy? What is so special about your therapy?
The chaotic multiple wave forms and pulses break the feed back loop with in the structure of tinnitus. Tinnitus is cycling with in multiple pathologies in ear/brain forming a loop. Think of a singer on stage and when he gets the mic to close to speaker a loud squeal occurs , if he introduces sound in to the mike the squeal stops.

The chaotic multiple wave forms and pulses break the feed back loop with in the structure of tinnitus. Tinnitus is cycling with in multiple pathologies in ear/brain forming a loop. Think of a singer on stage and when he gets the mic to close to speaker a loud squeal occurs , if he introduces sound in to the mike the squeal stops.
And what scientific evidence do you have that the chaotic multiple wave forms and pulses break the feedback loop in the structure of tinnitus. Why is your therapy different than other types of sound therapy that are available?

So what if it works for some people. That could be because sound that covers up tinnitus when used long enough can improve the severity of tinnitus in some cases. The idea is that when the therapy is on the brain does not hear the tinnitus so when a masking sound is used long enough the brain sometimes learns to ignore the tinnitus. I would think that the best form of sound therapy is one that is customized to the individual so that it is uniquely able to cover up a persons tinnitus. This is the idea behind notch therapy, notch therapy is a customized sound track tailored according to the frequency of a person's tinnitus.

And what scientific evidence do you have that the chaotic multiple wave forms and pulses break the feedback loop in the structure of tinnitus. Why is your therapy different than other types of sound therapy that are available?

So what if it works for some people. That could be because sound that covers up tinnitus when used long enough can improve the severity of tinnitus in some cases. The idea is that when the therapy is on the brain does not hear the tinnitus so when a masking sound is used long enough the brain sometimes learns to ignore the tinnitus. I would think that the best form of sound therapy is one that is customized to the individual so that it is uniquely able to cover up a persons tinnitus. This is the idea behind notch therapy, notch therapy is a customized sound track tailored according to the frequency of a person's tinnitus.

"So what if it works for some people." Hm, if it works it works, it has for me and that is a good thing, at least for me. Too bad it didn't work for you, but is there really any need to make a crass statement about it?

Last edited:
"So what if it works for some people." Hm, if it works it works, it has for me and that is a good thing, at least for me. Too bad it didn't work for you, but is there really any need to make a crass statement about it?
I'm not making any crass statements. If you'd have read my posts you'd see I am only questioning the engineer in a critical way.

You dont know me and are qualified to judge nothing, you have not spoke to any one I have cured, have not even heard my sound mix, you like every one else assumes this and assumes that. If you had good intentions you would find out the facts and then speak. I was tortured severely with Tinnitus for three years and I said to my self I am an engineer so why cant I make something similar to the tinnitus sounds to affect it or stop it. So I took two 555 oscillator chips and wired them in a way that has NEVER been done before, they fought each other for power and each out put was superimposed on the others power supply, It made the weirdest sounds. I recorded them and put it on koss ktx-pro1 headphones . It knocked out my tinnitus, I began to give the sound mix out and now I am up to 420 people reduced or eliminated their tinnitus.I am just trying to help others stop the torture.
Where did you study engineering? (I think you mean 'output', not 'out put').

I'm going to pass on the CD. But I'll give you $15 for the truck if you take those huge pizza boxes off of it.
Well I don't have to by gas, I guess you're still in the stone age. You're just jealous you were not on the front page.

solar truck news 001.jpg

Well it just so happens a neurological researcher in Canada has run Tinnitus Mix through their analyzer and they found it has BROWNIAN characteristics that have to do with its randomness. The device I built was an oscillator that has never existed before and was a hybrid thermal receiver or transducer / oscillator.

Screenshot_2019-04-21 Brownian noise - Wikipedia.png

I do believe that this works for some people. As I was improving, my ability to residually inhibit my tinnitus greatly improved. I think that people with less damage to their inner ears can respond to residual inhibition better than others with more damage.

I think it is certainly worth a try.

The user @gorzakus has claimed it helps and unless that person is actually an alt account of Mr. Case then I have no reason to doubt his story. Also, why would Mr. Case be so adamant about this and give it away for free and create a bunch of phony testimonials?

It very well could be the case that his brownian noise is the most superior sound therapy, maybe even better than Neuromod and what Susan Shore is doing.

I would try Mr. Case's Tinnitus Mix again if it had a chance of suppressing my tinnitus. I had misplaced my iPod Classic and now found it. The biggest issue was keeping the headphones on while you are sleeping. I have some nasty static atm.

Well it just so happens a neurological researcher in Canada has run Tinnitus Mix through their analyzer and they found it has BROWNIAN characteristics that have to do with its randomness. The device I built was an oscillator that has never existed before and was a hybrid thermal receiver or transducer / oscillator.
I ran the mix through Audacity's spectral analyzer. This is what it looks like (there are 4 spectra because there are 4 main parts to the file with different characteristics each).

Mix_Part_1.png

Mix_Part_2.png

Mix_Part_3.png

Mix_Part_4.png

Audacity also has the ability to create Brownian noise. It's in the Generate menu, under Noise -> select Brownian. You can plot the spectrum on what's generated and you'll see it matches what the Wikipedia page shows. This is what it looks like:

Brownian_Spectral_Distribution.png

They do not look similar at all.

I do believe that this works for some people. As I was improving, my ability to residually inhibit my tinnitus greatly improved. I think that people with less damage to their inner ears can respond to residual inhibition better than others with more damage.

I think it is certainly worth a try.

The user @gorzakus has claimed it helps and unless that person is actually an alt account of Mr. Case then I have no reason to doubt his story. Also, why would Mr. Case be so adamant about this and give it away for free and create a bunch of phony testimonials?

It very well could be the case that his brownian noise is the most superior sound therapy, maybe even better than Neuromod and what Susan Shore is doing.
Haha, I can assure you I'm not Mr Case, by the way I'm not the only one on here for who it has helped.

I wrote a long post about my opinion, I deleted it.
Suffice it to say that I am getting annoyed by this relentless pseudoscience.

@gorzakus who else has it helped?
In other words it didn't help knock out your tinnitus? I haven't used it enough to comment yes or no.

Well I don't have to by[sic] gas, I guess you're still in the stone age. You're just jealous you were not on the front page.
Neither do I, since I just bought a Hyundai Kona Electric, which has a lot more creature comforts and safety features than your science project. (Looks like if you hit something that useless solar panel on the hood would come right through your windshield and slice you in half like Snoke in Last Jedi) Not that this has anything at all to do with tinnitus.

I have eliminated or reduced tinnitus in 500 people so you don't know what you're talking about.
Mr. Case what recommendation do you have to help tinnitus for those whose tinnitus is not able to be improved by your sound therapy? I am really frustrated with my tinnitus. I wish there was a drug available that helps tinnitus.

I totally get that but it does not excuse the absolutely rude troll-like Behavior that I found throughout this thread. The name-calling and the accusatory tone of people is disgusting. Fine, be careful and cautious about posts but what is the purpose of the mean and vindictive and flat-out rude attitude of some of the people? We're here because we have the same damn problem. We have tinnitus. It sucks. Why in the hell do people have to make that situation so much worse just because somebody posted something they disagree with?
Did you try David's Tinnitus Mix yourself? If you did, did it help knock your noise out?

I have a nasty static type noise in my ears/head that is very annoying.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now