• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

I'm wondering if those of us susceptible to tinnitus worsen with the natural aging process.
I will be 68 this year.

I am literally terrified of this inevitable aging process, especially regarding this condition.

My body feels like a car with 125,000 miles on the odometer, but unlike a car I cannot remain fresh with the replacement of all of the worn out parts.

George Pelacanos is a Crime Novelist I admire very much.

One of his characters, who is retired, says "There is not one goddamned good thing about getting old."

My next door neighbor's father said that the only thing golden about his retirement years was his urine.

Because of the Tinnitus Mix?
Tinnitus Mix will not spike tinnitus unless you have reactive tinnitus or if you use wrong headphones. Any sound can temporally spike reactive tinnitus.

tried other headphones then koss.png

Why do people still believe in this shit.
I've confirmed with Prof. Dirk De Ridder, that he is trialing Tinnitus Mix in his clinic, so it's not necessarily *shit*.
I'm worried to post my experience because everyone is so skeptical when it comes to any tinnitus treatments... Mr. Douglas's posts had me convinced. I've been using David's Tinnitus Mix for 2 weeks (will keep going for another week) and my tinnitus is MUCH QUIETER than before. This is not my mind playing tricks or the good ol' "residual inhibition" for the effect being longer lasting. Using the Koss headphones is a little tricky during sleep but I don't move a lot in my sleep and sleep on my back, so it's not been a major problem. Thank you David for creating this sound!! I'll keep going for another week and report back my on my situation a couple of weeks from now.
Just to clarify: Where do you perceive your tinnitus? Head? Ears? Both? Else?

I wonder about the effect of residual inhibition too - Tinnitus Mix definitely does offer a brief reprieve.

I plan to listen to it on a speaker.

Cause of your tinnitus?
I do get some residual inhibition from Mr. Case's Tinnitus Mix. I might give it another long-term go.
It offers residual inhibition but does it cause maladaptive changes longer term? That we won't to know...
That's great news, happy it worked for you as it also worked for me when I was using it.
Has the effect of Tinnitus Mix been long lasting for you? Do you have head noise?

I've confirmed with Prof. Dirk De Ridder, that he is trialing Tinnitus Mix in his clinic, so it's not necessarily *shit*.
Thank you for your input! We believe Tinnitus Mix is causing a new form of neuroplasticity (neural healing or rebooting of neural pathways).

Here is what a neuro scientist from Canada said about Tinnitus Mix:

neuro scientist how it works.png

Your success rate seems higher than the Lenire treatment. Maybe I will try again longer than the three weeks!
Yes, some people can take longer to see results. The pattern we are seeing is the longer you have had tinnitus, the longer it takes to see results.The average to see results is 3-4 weeks but I would keep going for longer just in case. We believe this is from the tinnitus causing brain damage more each year, so it takes longer to repair. Make sure you get the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones!

T gone.png

The bone conduction headphones are great, steering me away from V2K/tinnitus/noisy neighbors.

I'm not listening to Tinnitus Mix, but music. I get sleep with medicine.

Hi David,

Are you in regular contact with Dr. Ridder? What does he think about Tinnitus Mix?

You wrote that you have already helped some patients of his.
We are seeing early results but his study is ongoing and I don't want to comment yet. Studies are not done overnight, they can take many months.

I have permission to post this patient's results:

Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 07-06-27 (1) NeuroWAV Tinnitus Therapy Facebook.png

Hello David,

Would the Koss Porta Pro Classic or the Koss KPH30ik work instead? I have no way of getting the ones you've mentioned.

Thanks.
The Koss KSC-75 also work. I think the Porta Pro go to 25 kHz like the KTX-PRO1 so they should also work.

You can also check these ear buds which should work:

earbuds.png

Any indication of efficacy in these initial results? Does it align with your findings prior to working with Dirk de Ridder?
As I said, I can't comment yet because the study is ongoing and many haters on this thread said they were going to contact Dr. De Ridder and tell him disparaging remarks about me to stop the study because they disagree with my opinions about technology and source of tinnitus. I wanted him to do the study without anyone here knowing about it until it was done, but a couple of his patients posted here they were told to try Tinnitus Mix by Dr. De Ridder. For some reason many on this thread want to stop Tinnitus Mix from helping members here on Tinnitus Talk. But I have news for them, I will not give up because I am fighting the good fight by helping people for free.

T gone best T Talk.png

I've been afraid to post my final review on David's Tinnitus Mix because of all the haters. It's like they don't want this thing to work. So that's why it's taken me over 2 years to post this.

I thought I own this to all the sufferers out there though, especially because David keeps showing my earlier update, and this is it: Tinnitus Mix worked for me! In total I used it for about 6 months instead of my planned 3 weeks and I experienced continued reduction in my tinnitus. I haven't listened to it for 2+ years now and I don't need to. After the 6 months of use my tinnitus had become so mild that I could only hear it in whisper quiet rooms and it's remained at that same level ever since.

Was it 100% Tinnitus Mix that made me better? I don't know... but I had had tinnitus for many years before starting on Tinnitus Mix so I do think it was Tinnitus Mix that I have to be grateful for.
Did it eliminate your head noise?

Hi Dave, my name is Axel and I am from Denmark, Copenhagen. I've had tinnitus for a week caused by stress and anxiety. Is there a chance that Tinnitus Mix could help me?

Keep up the good work :)

Best regards from Axel

Hi Dave, my name is Axel and I am from Denmark, Copenhagen. I've had tinnitus for a week caused by stress and anxiety. Is there a chance that Tinnitus Mix could help me?

Keep up the good work :)

Best regards from Axel
Yes, Tinnitus Mix helps many different types of tinnitus except reactive tinnitus. No sound therapy can help that condition. Tinnitus Mix does not work on everyone. It helps about 40-50% of those that follow instructions and use the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones.

I have had stress induced tinnitus for 1 week (second time now). I was having a really hard time coping with it so I found Tinnitus Mix on this board and thought why not try it. I have been trying it for the last 4 days, 1 hour and 15 minutes a day in the morning after waking up.

I can't say with certainty that it helped me, but my tinnitus was almost gone after the 1 time i used it. It could of course be a coincidence. My experience with the Tinnitus Mix is weird in a good way. - Every time I listen to it I get this physical sensation in the brain, like the frequencies are doing their magic inside my head. I have also noticed that the Tinnitus Mix have multiple layers of sounds and absolutely no patterns. Our brain is programmed to spot patterns and since there isn't any on the Tinnitus Mix, my brain gets confused and therefore I don't use a lot of energy trying to decipher the sounds - the sounds just go in with almost no thought processing. And when I'm finished with the Tinnitus Mix, my brain has difficulties locating the tinnitus right away. It's like my brain is confused for a moment - not in a bad way...

Other than that, I actually feel a bit happier after every session. I have been chatting directly with Mr. Case and I 100% trust him - he is as genuine as they come. He never asked for money or seemed fishy.

Wish you all the best.

The spontaneous healing for acute tinnitus is very high. Your case might be a coincidence.

I think we need more reports from chronic tinnitus sufferers. I don't understand why there is so little feedback on here for Tinnitus Mix treatment.

The spontaneous healing for acute tinnitus is very high. Your case might be a coincidence.

I think we need more reports from chronic tinnitus sufferers. I don't understand why there is so little feedback on here for Tinnitus Mix treatment.
It's the same in my test group, I get people all the time say my Tinnitus Mix stopped their tinnitus but they did not post until months later, or don't post at all. They just move on with their lives and don't need tinnitus groups anymore. They don't seem to understand that this is very important and could help millions of people. Just look how long @Bells took to post her success here in this thread... OVER 2 years she waited.

The above poster that had good results with his stress-induced tinnitus was not a coincidence, for some reason everyone defaults to... it was the placebo effect or a coincidence, it could not have been Tinnitus Mix that helped.

T gone best T Talk.png

The Brai3n clinic confirmed that some patients were helped by David's Tinnitus Mix. But the rate is not as high as he is claiming. So probably only 20% of users experience some relief. But maybe David can tell us more.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now