I'm in Hospital

Little update.
Got back from recovery and back to my ward at 10pm Thursday night and just about coming round.
Had Galbladder out and 4 keyholes and a blood drain in my tummy.
As 2 of the 5 holes are just below my ribs my lungs arnt happy and could be the anisetic oxygen 89 with 300ml of oxyegen up my nose.
Not sure how the sepsis is clearing up but last blood test showing improvment with iv antibiotics and drip in.
Got oxygenating inflating circulating and vibrating blow up leggings on my legs,tube up nose 2 canulas in also.
Will know more when the doctor does his rounds and maybe more bloods done...
Going be about two weeks recovery time when well enough go home .

Staying positive and just had a cup of tea and a bit of chocolate at 1.15 AM

Sats going be done at 2am then going try sleep.... will update soon.
Take care....
Lots of love glynis xxx

Dear Glynis,

Thoughts and prayers to you from your Tinnitus Talk family. We wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you begin to feel better soon.

Best wishes and hugs,
Karen

Little update.
Got back from recovery and back to my ward at 10pm Thursday night and just about coming round.
Had Galbladder out and 4 keyholes and a blood drain in my tummy.
As 2 of the 5 holes are just below my ribs my lungs arnt happy and could be the anisetic oxygen 89 with 300ml of oxyegen up my nose.
Not sure how the sepsis is clearing up but last blood test showing improvment with iv antibiotics and drip in.
Got oxygenating inflating circulating and vibrating blow up leggings on my legs,tube up nose 2 canulas in also.
Will know more when the doctor does his rounds and maybe more bloods done...
Going be about two weeks recovery time when well enough go home .

Staying positive and just had a cup of tea and a bit of chocolate at 1.15 AM

Sats going be done at 2am then going try sleep.... will update soon.
Take care....
Lots of love glynis xxx
Are you feeling better?

Did you have sepsis? Isn't that deadly?

Update!
Still in hospital.....
Doing better with operation and drains out.
Just got stop in now till my lungs pick up as a sever asthmatic.

Off oxygen my sats are 88-89 so to low to come out..
Lots of love glynis

@glynis

So glad to hear that you're doing better today, and I pray that every day will bring more healing for you.

Thank you for the update, and for keeping us posted!!

Best wishes and hugs,
Karen

Can go home today.....yey !!!!:):):):rockingbanana:.......thank you everyone for your support....lots of love glynis

Hi, @glynis ,

How are you doing today, now that you're home? I hope you're feeling stronger every day!

Best wishes,
Karen

Hi @Karen,
Been out for a short walk today since op to inlaws and son took me over see my mum who carnt get out ..felt better after as legs felt like jelly stuck in.
Just one or two stitches to come out and just need build my self up now ready for work after next week....
Lots of love glynis

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now