Bart

Author
Sep 8, 2014
Antwerp
Tinnitus Since
05/06/2014
Cause of Tinnitus
Noise
My tinnitus has intensified in volume, although very variable, yet recent testing showed no extra hearing loss and my audiogram is stable to my last one from a year ago, any ideas on this?

I understand tinnitus is very subjective and the brain is a complex thing but I don't see how it is even possible?

I understand tinnitus is very subjective and the brain is a complex thing but I don't see how it is even possible?
If you can understand tinnitus, you could probably make a lot of money and cure it for all of us. Sadly, often Tinnitus makes no sense.

Have you been under more stress than usual? Have you eaten anything different lately? Different medications? Exposed to any damaging loud noises without protection? It's highly likely you're listen for it more as well, this has an effect of making the brain intensify the volume too.

Tinnitus has a mind and agenda of its own and can, and does, do what it wants!

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!
facts about hearing loss and hypothesis about GABA regulating the volume of tinnitus already exist.

soon theres going to be working model of tinnitus that explains it all once the tinnitus community pulls there head out of there ass and looks at the research themselves instead of the CBT/TRT circle jerk offs giving us all the information.

more hearing damage, the louder T is.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now