• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I've Beaten My Tinnitus

Be happy for me, and allow me to help other people, rather than just standing in the way of people getting the help they need.

Errr.. I think you have me confused with someone else... read my responses to you (posts #2, #4, #17): I'm actually very happy for you. Just because I'm skeptical doesn't mean I don't believe you, and I certainly wouldn't want to stand between anyone and this device. I would certainly not blame anyone from trying anything.

Not really sure why you're chewing my head off... I'm actually quite supportive of you. I even said in #24: "If your T is the kind that can respond to this kind of treatment, then it's certainly worth a shot."
Something obviously worked for you somehow, so why wouldn't it be this device?

I SUCCESSFULLY live a tinnitus-free life because of the soundcure sererade. It REALLY worked for me. I've posted this over and over again, and I keep getting people calling me a liar, sales rep, etc. Part of me wishes I was lying because tinnitus is definitely the worst thing that has ever happened to me. But out of my desperation, I purchased the soundcure 2 years ago, and within 2 months, I was tinnitus free. I learned over time that I need to KEEP using it, or else my tinnitus slowly comes back. It costs a lot of money but who cares if it works. There are many days where I forget that I ever had tinnitus. Imagine that. Because I never thought I'd get there again.

Don't listen to them Brian. If it works for you, congrats! -- I think when I get $3k extra to spend, I will try it too. :)

I SUCCESSFULLY live a tinnitus-free life because of the soundcure sererade. It REALLY worked for me. I've posted this over and over again, and I keep getting people calling me a liar, sales rep, etc. Part of me wishes I was lying because tinnitus is definitely the worst thing that has ever happened to me. But out of my desperation, I purchased the soundcure 2 years ago, and within 2 months, I was tinnitus free. I learned over time that I need to KEEP using it, or else my tinnitus slowly comes back. It costs a lot of money but who cares if it works. There are many days where I forget that I ever had tinnitus. Imagine that. Because I never thought I'd get there again.
If this worked for you then keep spreading the word. If I could hear at all, I would be open to try masking and sound therapies. Glad you have beaten yours down and are now free of this nasty business. Congrats and thanks for persisting with trying to help others!!

Mike

Yeah all this crap , sounds therapys only works for people with mild tinnitus and no hyperacusiss, people like me , 5 different sounds, metallic jets engines in my ears, very high metálico powers transformed into my head, hyperacusiss and reactive isn't No ways that going to work.

@John Meyers I am glad you habituated!!!
I am just passed my 6 months and I have noted intermittent softening of my T but it's usually one or two days followed by loud intrusive T for weeks.
I have noted no reason for the increase in T.
Hope yuh continue to post positive stories thanks John your habituation gives me hope!
Dom

@John Meyers I am glad you habituated!!!
I am just passed my 6 months and I have noted intermittent softening of my T but it's usually one or two days followed by loud intrusive T for weeks.
I have noted no reason for the increase in T.
Hope yuh continue to post positive stories thanks John your habituation gives me hope!
Dom

You should have hope. That is encouraging if your T varies in loudness. -- Mine is a consistent 6 out of 10 but not annoying anymore if I exercise and eat healthy.

Hang in there Dominic. It will get better.

Yeah all this crap , sounds therapys only works for people with mild tinnitus and no hyperacusiss, people like me , 5 different sounds, metallic jets engines in my ears, very high metálico powers transformed into my head, hyperacusiss and reactive isn't No ways that going to work.

What an idiot. You can assume that I only had "mild" tinnitus all you want. I went from severe t to no t in 2 months. You apparently have given up and you hate on any positive stories whatsoever. Good luck with that.

I clicked on this for grins and I honestly can't hear my T when I have this on low in the background!
It MIGHT. According to my audiologist, the s tones in the soundcure are unique to the device. I shared everyone's skepticism, but the device actually worked, so I kinda regret ever doubting her

If you went in 2 months from severe tinnitus to no tinnitus my friend you have no idea what severe tinnitus is, you don't have fk idea what is trying to support a family 2 kids working in a very noisy shop with SEVERE tinnitus HYPERACUSISS and reactive, IDIOT.

If you went in 2 months from severe tinnitus to no tinnitus my friend you have no idea what severe tinnitus is, you don't have fk idea what is trying to support a family 2 kids working in a very noisy shop with SEVERE tinnitus HYPERACUSISS and reactive, IDIOT.

Mate, why are you getting so worked up? One thing tinnitus has reminded me on a daily basis is the quote 'Be kind- for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about'.

I have tinnitus coming up to two months now. It keeps me awake at night, it has reduced my social life to zero, it makes me worried for the future so it is severe enough for me. I still have to struggle and work hard to support my brother who has some mental difficulties stemming from a brain cyst. It's a long hard grind and some days I feel like absolute shit, but never in a million years would I diminish another person's suffering. Do you want to compare how shitty our lives are? Will that somehow make your tinnitus quieter or easier to deal with?

If you don't agree with what OP is saying, just move on. I don't agree with what a lot of people post here, but I don't go in and bash them about it. I simply read it, feel good that it worked for someone, then move on with my day. People are in the success stories portion of this site to read stories that will motivate them and get them through their hard times. Not to listen to a grown man throwing a temper tantrum like a child.

To all those READING this POST. Brian Meadows is NOT a sales guy for Soundcure. I have been private chatting with him and even spoke with the Doctor in which he got treated and issued the soundcure device. I spent an hour convo with her and he def. had horrible tinnitus and is just a regular guy like us. Upon speaking with her she also raved about a NEW device called desyncra just look up more at http://www.desyncra.com it in NOT TRT or Habituation but it is messing with the neuro plasticity of the brain's audio cortex. Allot of other devices like neuromonics were basing their science off of this, but were just not quite there yet. I am flying to to Cali this Tuesday to begin my 8 month treatment with the device. There are reported claims of Permanent silence WITHOUT ongoing treatment after the silence has been achieved. I in no way and endorsing either product, but just wanted to post my findings and hopefully report good news in the coming months.
where in CALI?

Mate, why are you getting so worked up? One thing tinnitus has reminded me on a daily basis is the quote 'Be kind- for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about'.

I have tinnitus coming up to two months now. It keeps me awake at night, it has reduced my social life to zero, it makes me worried for the future so it is severe enough for me. I still have to struggle and work hard to support my brother who has some mental difficulties stemming from a brain cyst. It's a long hard grind and some days I feel like absolute shit, but never in a million years would I diminish another person's suffering. Do you want to compare how shitty our lives are? Will that somehow make your tinnitus quieter or easier to deal with?

If you don't agree with what OP is saying, just move on. I don't agree with what a lot of people post here, but I don't go in and bash them about it. I simply read it, feel good that it worked for someone, then move on with my day. People are in the success stories portion of this site to read stories that will motivate them and get them through their hard times. Not to listen to a grown man throwing a temper tantrum like a child.
Thank you. People like him really make me wonder what hell is wrong with people. He doesn't have the capacity to realize that I've gone through the same hell as him, which is why I'm trying to spread the word about how I was able to overcome it. If this was some "minor" thing I went through, then I wouldn't have bothered. My tinnitus made me suicidal for a long time. I couldn't hear my wife talking to me from 3 feet away. I couldn't work. I seriously wanted to kill myself. And if the soundcure had not worked, I very well may have. That is a true statement. So here I am, trying to help people who have gone through the same thing. And I come acro MORONs like him, who are so miserable because of their own tinnitus that they actually are ANGRY that someone else got better. It's like a terminally ill cancer patient getting upset that chemo worked for someone.

To all those READING this POST. Brian Meadows is NOT a sales guy for Soundcure. I have been private chatting with him and even spoke with the Doctor in which he got treated and issued the soundcure device. I spent an hour convo with her and he def. had horrible tinnitus and is just a regular guy like us. Upon speaking with her she also raved about a NEW device called desyncra just look up more at http://www.desyncra.com it in NOT TRT or Habituation but it is messing with the neuro plasticity of the brain's audio cortex. Allot of other devices like neuromonics were basing their science off of this, but were just not quite there yet. I am flying to to Cali this Tuesday to begin my 8 month treatment with the device. There are reported claims of Permanent silence WITHOUT ongoing treatment after the silence has been achieved. I in no way and endorsing either product, but just wanted to post my findings and hopefully report good news in the coming months.
what doctor in CA are you going to?

Hi Brian, i'm glad you got rid of the T and thanks for sharing. Where did you buy the Soundcure Serenade? Because they are not selling it in their website. Thanks.

Hi Brian,
I would be more than happy to give the serenade a go! This T has turned my life upside down and I'm determined to get it back again. Was it easy to access in terms of getting the product to you. Were they quick to do so?

Brian- A few questions if I may.

Is the Soundcure available in Canada? As well, what kind of tinnitus did you have? Can you accurately describe it? How was it induced?

I'm not trying to get my hopes up but these positive/success stories always keep me fighting another day. This certainly does intrigue me.

Thank you for your post.

Is the Soundcure available in Canada? As well, what kind of tinnitus did you have? Can you accurately describe it? How was it induced?
They put this on their twitter;
"SoundCure to be available for #tinnitus patients in #Canada. Received Medical Device License from Health Canada."
That was from Nov 2015. I'm going to mention this to my audiologist.

Why is it so difficult to come up with, "who offers it" "what the cost is" and "independent reviews"

Sorry but near as I can figure it's about a $2000.00 deal and just another in a long list of sound generators. If this was THAT good, it would be on the evening news and EVERYBODY here would know about it and be using it.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now