• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Lipoflavonoid for Tinnitus? Helps or Not?

I am fairly new to this humming, clogged, dizzy (about 5 weeks). My doctor suggested over the counter LipoFlavonoids which is really just a mixture of vitamins. I am following the directions which is 2 tablets 3x a day (yes, 6 a day!) for 2 months and then drop to 3 a day. It's been about 3 weeks that I'm taking them and the humming has substantially subsided. I still hear it once in a while, but really tolerable!!
Has anyone else had this experience? Please try this and let me know if it works for you!!

A lot of B (1,2,6,12) and C, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid and calcium and then "Extra Stength, Proprietary Blend with Eriodictyol Glycoside" and some other stuff. I was willing the try anything. When I picked it up, the pharmacist said that people with tinnitus swear by it but that you have to be diligent and patient. Who knows, right? The other thing I have been doing is sleeping with a mouth gauard, so perhaps it's one or the other or both -- started both at about the same time.

wanted to let you guys know my sisters friend reached out to me for help with tinnitus. She said that initially she got it and lipo flavonoid got rid of it. Unfortunately she re injured her ears at a concert and T came back.

Anyway there are a few people I've met IRL that said those pills worked. I think they work a lot more than we know because for people not obsessed with t they just take the pills, they work and they take that for granted...

Anyway worth a try I guess.

I might have said this before in this thread but lipoflav gives me massive eye twitches, takes 2-3 days, tried several times. weird.

wanted to let you guys know my sisters friend reached out to me for help with tinnitus. She said that initially she got it and lipo flavonoid got rid of it. Unfortunately she re injured her ears at a concert and T came back.

Anyway there are a few people I've met IRL that said those pills worked. I think they work a lot more than we know because for people not obsessed with t they just take the pills, they work and they take that for granted...

Anyway worth a try I guess.

The problem is with recent onset T, no one knows if it's the pills or simply passage of time. If 10 year old T were to improve or disappear after 2 weeks of taking the pills then there may be something to it.

Hi everyone,

I know, I should stop searching for a CURE. The more I hear the T, the more frustrated I become, and can't resist myself to jump to the GOOGLE to look for a MAGIC cure. I don't know how to stop this cycle. I know, in this way, I am harming myself more. I am getting TIRED of doing this. I just want to stop thinking about T.

I tried Saffron, (found by another thread in this portal), and did not feel any difference. ( tried one or two times actually)

Anyway, today, I found another magic thing. It is Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus!. And guess what. The first thing came to my mind was Tinnitustalk.com. Yes, I feel this is the place where everyone cares about each other. So, I am here to ask, is it another scam or 'Does not work' thing?

Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus! : https://lipoflavonoid.com/content/6-about-lipo-flavonoid-plus

Did anyone try this? What is your advice? Is it hopeful for Noise Induced T? I do not have Minier's disease, though. I know, if that worked, then, this forum would not have been there. But, still hope to hear something positive.

I have tried Lipoflavanoid for almost 2 months and it has not help even marginally. It would be a complete waste of money as it is very expensive but I was desperate at the time. But i can only speak from my experience.

hi this is my first post, I've been with T for 4 years and still here working hard i have been on Lipo just for a week now and was thinking has anyone else tried it ...thanks

I've tried the generic store brand of that product. Unfortunately, I couldn't take it long enough to see if it would work, as it was causing my heart to flutter or beat irregularly.

Is there any issue with taking it forever?
I think they just thought it went away or the pills cured it. Then it came back and then went back on the lipoflavanoid and it got better again.

I've met probably 4-5 people that say that it calms their T down or made it go away. I'm too afraid to try though but that's a whole other issue.

I just picked up Lipo Flavonoid plus today at Walgreens, it's new. Its #1 ENT Doctor recommended for Tinnitus. It's says the most effective over the counter solution to reduce Ear Ringing. Although, my ENT recommended I try Arches Tinnitus Formula that is ordered online it has Ginko Biloba, Zinc and Garlic in it? Feedback please!

I am fairly new to this humming, clogged, dizzy (about 5 weeks). My doctor suggested over the counter LipoFlavonoids which is really just a mixture of vitamins. I am following the directions which is 2 tablets 3x a day (yes, 6 a day!) for 2 months and then drop to 3 a day. It's been about 3 weeks that I'm taking them and the humming has substantially subsided. I still hear it once in a while, but really tolerable!!
Has anyone else had this experience? Please try this and let me know if it works for you!!

I have tried it and did nothing for me at all.....

I tried it. I remember it having a slight but over all negligible effect, and it made my ear feel clogged. Also when I popped my ear, it seemed like the reduction in tinnitus went away. They wanted me to take 2 pills 3 times a day. It was ridiculous. They do advertise a free refund, but it requires you follow their recommendations for a long time, a.k.a. buy a lot of their product and keep proof of receipt ready.

I bought these after my ENT said "you have tinnitus! go buy a white noise generator." and sent me out of her office. I was a wreck crying constantly.

Anyways I've been taking these for a month and it could just be time that has healed things but my sounds have lessened. I don't plan on stopping these anytime soon. I take 2 pills 3 x's a day and have no serious side effects. Only eye twitching once in a while. I also read you shouldn't take these with dairy products. I will cut down the amount I take after two months. But for now I don't hear my tinnitus sounds most of the time during the day and at night it's a little more vocal but I'm still able to sleep well.

I recently saw an elderly ear, nose and throat doctor as a referral for Tinnitis.

They did a hearing exam which found hearing loss of high frequencies, and exam which found no problem in the ear canal, and then the only action was to say take Lipo-Flavinoids and gave me a 'physician's sample' box of them.

I asked if there was anything else, he mentioned sound machines can help.

My reaction: I'm not going to take these. I suspect this is a typical 'scam pseudo-medicine' product which are very profitable scams.

I have to suspect they might incent the physicians who recommend them as well.

I'm sorry to see how many posts there are from people who spend a lot on this and say it doesn't work or a little - that's exactly what's funding and rewarding the selling.

I'd say in months, there were one or two times (lasting minutes/hours) that it seemed my tinnitus had reduced - I'm glad they weren't after I started taking these.

I have an ENT recommend Lipo-Flavinoids as well and I tried them, no benefit and gave me a littlest of an upset stomach. During my latest spike, I fell for it and tried them again, wishful thinking and being a little hard headed, again no benefit at all. I'm done with supplements.

Hi, I've been Chowing down on these since sept.9th 2015 , at first doing 3 twice a day for a while , then 2 twice a day , then 4 twice a day , I came here researching the "magical" navajo medicine man "cure" , after reading this thread , any relief I have experienced must have been a placebo effect , as my "T" scale goes from 1-10 , with different results everyday , no rhyme or reason, I have recently tried acupuncture , and have these bizarre seeds in my ear at the moment , crossing my fingers hoping for the best. I still have a bottle and half of the "miracle" lipoflavonoids left , my eyes dart back and forth from the bottle to the trash. So after a Solid 20 months I do believe it's time for something new. if anything brings me a modicum of relief , I'll be sure to post , Good Luck all.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now