• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

My Multiple Tinnitus Sounds Make Me Scared: What If They Keep Getting Worse?

2-3 months in. Before that it was stable and, like many people sometimes feel, I felt like it was improving.
Did you have a trauma which set off the progression? Does it just worsen steadily by itself, or is it everyday noise which causes it to worsen permanently?

Did you have a trauma which set off the progression? Does it just worsen steadily by itself, or is it everyday noise which causes it to worsen permanently?
Might have been a loud bang 10 days before.

And now it might have been dental plaque removal and a drilling in my teeth. Hard to say really.

My onset was also 10 days delayed, except for hyperacusis which came within 24 hours, only I didn't know what it was at that point.

Might have been a loud bang 10 days before.

And now it might have been dental plaque removal and a drilling in my teeth. Hard to say really.

My onset was also 10 days delayed, except for hyperacusis which came within 24 hours, only I didn't know what it was at that point.
I feel mine got worse as well, 2 months in. I have multiple tones and higher tinnitus now vs. one tone a month ago which was fine.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now