My Posting Place

Congrats! We're the only post on TT to have a comment number with 5 digits. That's amazing.
over10000.jpg

WTF exactly ever happened with FX322 most recent trial?? Slowly they didn't get the results they hoped for so they're now stating it was absolutely only a safety study? Is that what it seems? F*CK.
@JohnAdams
Who knows? They're continuing to get investors and speak at conferences. Maybe the results were so good that they are being secretive to figure out a better business strategy to move forward? Maybe their results were minimal to preclude this from being a marketable hearing loss drug but good enough to prove the validity of their PCA platform? All we can do is wait and watch. I honestly at this point only have conjecture. I have no friggen clue.

Who knows? They're continuing to get investors and speak at conferences. Maybe the results were so good that they are being secretive to figure out a better business strategy to move forward? Maybe their results were minimal to preclude this from being a marketable hearing loss drug but good enough to prove the validity of their PCA platform? All we can do is wait and watch. I honestly at this point only have conjecture. I have no friggen clue.
Might be why they went silent on us when we asked for an interview.

Is Paras called such cause it's so weak and the French are always made fun of for losing wars? (Paris)? @threefirefour
Edit besides the obvious "parasite"

hey guys I have an idea, we should use /sci/ to make a thread about otology, regenerative medicine. and hidden hearing loss and see how it goes.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now