Nasal Spray (Fluticasone Furoate) — Does It Help or Make Things Worse?

Hariz Nonis

Author
Sep 19, 2015
Singapore
Tinnitus Since
09/2015
Cause of Tinnitus
Unknown
I've been using a nasal spray for about three weeks after my visit to the ENT. It contains fluticasone furoate. Does anyone know if that helps with T? Or does it make it worse? I feel neutral using it. It doesn't seem to make a difference.

Its a steroid spray and will help any inflammation in your sinus and tubes not sure if will help tinnitus.....lots of love glynis

I was just given flonase for the plugged up tubes. On my third day now....sigh..been suffering for a couple of solid months now. Will keep you posted,. How are you feeling after use of spray?

Is your T related To ETD?

Thats what my report says plus Rhinitus. ETD can be difficult to treat. I have negative middle pressure in my right ear only. I seem to have some sort of blockage as when I eat everything is mega loud. I also have pressure/ squeezing sensation in my neck, jaw and nose. The only thing that elevates the T somewhat is excessive yawning as I'm constantly exhausted due to crap sleep.

I have been using Omnaris nasal spray. I am on my 13th day of using it. Last 5 days or so , my left ear seems to unclog/pop the fullness feeling for a second when I swallow and makes a drum sounding noise. Not sure what those symptoms mean,but before I started the nasal spray ,my left ear always had the fullness feeling and it never popped/drum noise when I swallowed.So maybe the spray is doing something.....not sure

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now