Paul82

Author
Mar 10, 2016
Kent UK
Tinnitus Since
02/2016
Cause of Tinnitus
Sinus Infection / Stress
Hi, my name is Paul and I recently developed Tinnitus after a Sinus Infection and ETD. Have had tinnitus for about 2 weeks now. Im not sure if its here to stay or not but its really worrying!
Feel free to say hello and introduce yourselves to me. Its nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum. Have you seen an ENT to check out if you have ETD? If so, have you been given antibiotic to deal with the infection and inflammation? If your T is due to that, then when ETD is cured, there will be a good chance that your T will fade. In the mean time, try to keep calm and positive that all is well. Perhaps try masking your T if you get too anxious. Here is a TT thread to give you guidance and some masking sounds via the audio player link. Take care & God bless you.

Excellent TT thread for new visitors to the site, with audio player for masking & links to ATA & BTA sites:
https://www.tinnitustalk.com/panic/

Ive seen my doctor 3 times who said it was ETD and Sinus Infection, but she didnt want to give me any antibiotics and said it should clear by itself. I did have a pressure difference in my right ear for awhile but that has now subsided and my ear pressure seems back to normal. T isnt as bad as it was but is still alittle worrying naturally. Trying to stay positive as active as much as I can.
Thank you for the reply!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now