New Job as Receptionist

Trish123

Author
Jan 29, 2016
Arizona
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
Unknown
On Tuesday I'll be working as a receptionist in a doctor's office. My tinnitus gets worse at night and I'll be working days. I only have tinnitus in my left ear so I always talk on the phone with my right. Is anyone a receptionist? Do u guys think I'll be ok? I'm having anxiety because I think I'll screw something up because of my tinnitus. I really need a job and it's paying $15.00 an hour.

Don't worry you will be okay! I work retail and I have to listen to music all day and have a headset but just like you I have T in my left ear and the headset in my right! Good luck on your new job! :)

Doctor's office huh? That will be a sweet gig, as you will have access after hours and such. You should probably bring it up after you have settled into the job.

On Tuesday I'll be working as a receptionist in a doctor's office. My tinnitus gets worse at night and I'll be working days. I only have tinnitus in my left ear so I always talk on the phone with my right. Is anyone a receptionist? Do u guys think I'll be ok? I'm having anxiety because I think I'll screw something up because of my tinnitus. I really need a job and it's paying $15.00 an hour.

Try 2 hearing aids to see if the tinnitus will be unnoticeable at work.

I know this is a bit late but how is your job? As a person with severe anxiety I'm happy you found a new job without worrying about your T

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now