Owner/CEO of the Kansas City Chiefs Seen Wearing Foam Earplugs (Incorrectly) at the Super Bowl

AverageJoe12

Author
Benefactor
Jul 25, 2023
USA
Tinnitus Since
02/2023
Cause of Tinnitus
Night club in Feb ‘23, MRI in Feb '24, drummer since age 15
Clark Hunt, owner/CEO of the Kansas City Chiefs, was seen wearing foam earplugs (incorrectly) at the Super Bowl.

His family, descendants of oil magnate H.L. Hunt, is collectively worth an estimated $24.8 billion, making them the 12th-wealthiest family in America.

Instructions on proper use of foam earplugs.

Can we solicit a donation towards tinnitus & hyperacusis research from this guy?

p6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c42490&_nc_ohc=NmTwfJPkjCkAX_GxhaA&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

I had also noticed this. I was a little surprised because I hadn't noticed anyone at those ceremonies wearing earplugs in the past.

Clark Hunt, owner/CEO of the Kansas City Chiefs, was seen wearing foam earplugs (incorrectly) at the Super Bowl.

His family, descendants of oil magnate H.L. Hunt, is collectively worth an estimated $24.8 billion, making them the 12th-wealthiest family in America.

Instructions on proper use of foam earplugs.

Can we solicit a donation towards tinnitus & hyperacusis research from this guy?

View attachment 56452
A demonstration that CEOs aren't smarter than your average person. All he had to do was read the simple 3-step instructions that come with all foam earplugs. This is the brilliant mind that is apparently worth 100s of times more than an average employee. Baste, fillet, and sate the rich.

A demonstration that CEOs aren't smarter than your average person. All he had to do was read the simple 3-step instructions that come with all foam earplugs. This is the brilliant mind that is apparently worth 100s of times more than an average employee. Baste, fillet, and sate the rich.
All we need is for Taylor Swift (or anyone in her crew) to come down with tinnitus/hyperacusis and we'll suddenly have the attention of one of the world's most influential and wealthy musicians. I'm happy this guy made an example on live television but most of what I saw on Twitter was him being made fun of. Not exactly the reaction I was hoping to see.

The public still operates falsely under the impression that loud noise only means you might "lose your hearing when you're older." There's no awareness of how disabling tinnitus and hyperacusis can be and that it can hit you at any age.

He may have pulled them out to speak in to the microphone.

Occlusion effect in any earplug is crazy. No way I could do an interview with foam earplugs deeply inserted.

He may just be a sensible guy taken precautions. Doesn't mean he has tinnitus, hyperacusis or sound sensitivity.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now