• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Phosphatidylserine for Tinnitus

AlbertJ

Author
Benefactor
Nov 19, 2019
Philippines
Tinnitus Since
12/2018
Cause of Tinnitus
Otitis Media
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone on Tinnitus Talk has taken Phosphatidylserine to help curb tinnitus symptoms?

My ENT doctor has mentioned that it may help.

I am wary of taking supplements actually ever since tinnitus started.

Thanks in advance.

Truly,
Albert

I've been taking Phosphatidylserine 100 for a month. Tinnitus-free days have increased. I don't know if there is a connection.

I've been taking Phosphatidylserine for nearly 2 months. The intensity of my tinnitus seems to have gone down a bit. I can't tell if this is due to an actual reduction in my tinnitus or that I am just less bothered by it. If it is the latter, I am guessing it could be due to a reduction in my cortisol level, which I understand is something Phosphatidylserine is supposed to do.

I have read that Phosphatidylserine can be made from a variety of sources. On this point, I have noticed some supplement vendors use soy, which is something you probably don't want to consume on a regular basis over a long term. The Phosphatidylserine I use is from Safflower.

You could just eat more Atlantic mackerel.
atmac.jpg

I've been taking Phosphatidylserine for nearly 2 months. The intensity of my tinnitus seems to have gone down a bit. I can't tell if this is due to an actual reduction in my tinnitus or that I am just less bothered by it. If it is the latter, I am guessing it could be due to a reduction in my cortisol level, which I understand is something Phosphatidylserine is supposed to do.

I have read that Phosphatidylserine can be made from a variety of sources. On this point, I have noticed some supplement vendors use soy, which is something you probably don't want to consume on a regular basis over a long term. The Phosphatidylserine I use is from Safflower.
What brand do you use? Dosage? "Safflower"?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now