image.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 28
Shes name Molly and a mini lop blue grey bunny and wont grow much bigger ....lots of love glynis

How wonderful you can take Molly to see your father and others at his care home. The residents must love holding her, she is so soft and gentle. What a nice thing for you -- and Molly -- to do.

Hi @Golly and thanks. We also have an orange tiger tabby and a black one...although our darker girl is a tuxedo, black and white. We love them both... But watch out! Our orange boy is a handful!

Oh and thanks for choosing the adoption option. So many cats never can get a home. Please tell people to spay and neuter their pets, especially cats. Felines can be fertile as early as four months and, unlike most dogs, can have multiple litters a year.

Just orderd Molly a harness for when we go visiting at the care home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-17-16-48-08-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-17-16-48-08-1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 26
LiveIguess,
Its a great topic and great see animal lowers....lots of love glynis

That's so funny and yet strange! Because my profile cat also likes to sit in a wash basin. Well that's cats for you they do the most strangest things. And yes those ears are only found on the Scottish fold breed of cat. And they do sleep in most strangest positions like in the picture. He will go to sleep that way.

Aww Richard love your cats and yours also Ladydi,
Your photos put a big smile on my face .
Like the sink photo can have two choices ,water or a cat lick :) lots of love glynis

Hi, @glynis, that is so great that your dad can have animal friends in his care home. In the US, many senior facilities won't allow animals because they claim they are against health regulations. :(
Oh, and Little Boy Kitty actually LOVES getting his head wet! I'll turn on the faucet a little and he'll stick his head right under.

@Richard zurowski: So if your cat likes sinks, you will love this web site:
http://catsinsinks.tumblr.com/

Cheers to you, my animal loving friends!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now