Post a Picture of Your Pet!

My two border collies Toby and Bailey
image.jpeg

Jack.jpg
This is May dog Jack,he died about 18 months ago...still miss him but lovely memories.He loved Mason my cat..

My goodness, @glynis, you have a lot of four-legged creatures running around your house. This must be why you are such a kind person.

And thanks for the posts, @kenny, @Hope2015, @RAY, @hoper, @Fungus (think these are our first sheep) and @Sailboardman (yep, I live in Florida, too, and there are plenty of lizards.) I am so sorry about Plato, Hope. Maybe he will return, don't know how long he's been gone?

Hugs for all my animal-loving TT friends.

Oh, here's a new photo of my Frances Jeanne: "What the heck does it take to get breakfast around here???"

IMG_0821.JPG

Thank you @LadyDi ! Plato was my first pet, I loved him so much. Unfortunately he is gone for over than a year, I wish he returned :(
PS: I love how Frances Jeanne is looking at you, so cute and funny <3

Thank you,LadyDi,

There's some lovely pets on here.

And yes, we have sheep pets.....who know their names. love hugs and are very sweet. Here's a few just after they were born (orphans, unfortunately)
Surely as a babay.jpg

Here's our Border Collie (pet not working dog)
Jared.jpg

And lastly, the dog with another pet...that's right a chicken.

Jared (1).jpg

Fungus.

@LadyDiLove your cat France's Jeanne ,
Looks so cute.....x
@Fungus love your dog and lambs and birds .
I love all animals .....lots of love glynis

would be shitting myself if let loose in the house....lots of love glynis

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-53-34-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-53-34-1.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 20
Thinking of you, @LiveIGuess. I know you were going through a rough patch a bit back. See how much happiness your thread has brought people?
Yeah : ) It makes me really happy ^^
I'm doing better now though. I'm getting help for most of my issues and I'm a lot happier than I've been in the past years c:

Thank you for thinking of me. It means a lot.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now