Post a Picture of Your Pet!

IMG_5692.JPG
IMG_5783.JPG

My bunnies :)

Shadow "Francisco" or Pancho for short. He's the biggest marshmellow you can ever meet. :)

Attachments

• 21875734_10154697614415163_2075391766_o.jpg
    21875734_10154697614415163_2075391766_o.jpg
    800.1 KB · Views: 28
Such lovely fuzzy creatures <3

Pets really do bring a lot of joy. I'm thinking of getting a cat.....every time I am at my mothers house I go straight to her cat, and pet him and kiss him all over :D he is just a darling cat and I love him so.

My littlesis with Anton (mothers cat)

Attachments

• smuk.JPG
    smuk.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 47
I have become a cat mother!

A mother and her 9 week old kitten has moved in with me.....the kitten I will keep, but mother has to go in some weeks. I am so in love!

IMG_20171002_183738.jpg
IMG_20171002_181143.jpg

A mother and her 9 week old kitten has moved in with me.....the kitten I will keep, but mother has to go in some weeks. I am so in love!

View attachment 13690 View attachment 13691

Very Nice @TheDanishGirl and hope you have many happy years with your cats. I had adopted my late mother's two cats. One died in in 2015, he was 14 years old and a ginger. The other is now 13. A black and white and she is terribly fussy about food. Unable to get pet insurance because of her age and vet fees can be expensive so beware. Only problem having a cat, it can put some restrictions when wanting to go away from home for a few days, and one can't leave them unattended. The options are a cattery or asking a neighbour to feed them and I don't want to do the latter.

Michael

Very Nice @TheDanishGirl and hope you have many happy years with your cats. I had adopted my late mother's two cats. One died in in 2015, he was 14 years old and a ginger. The other is now 13. A black and white and she is terribly fussy about food. Unable to get pet insurance because of her age and vet fees can be expensive so beware. Only problem having a cat, it can put some restrictions when wanting to go away from home for a few days, and one can't leave them unattended. The options are a cattery or asking a neighbour to feed them and I don't want to do the latter.

Michael

The mother has to go in a few weeks. I live in an apartment where it is only allowed to have 1 cat, besides I cant afford to keep two cats, but my moms friend had to get rid of them now, because she is highly allergic and can barely breathe being around cats, and either I had to take them or they would have been put to sleep and I could not bare that in my heart. I will find a nice home for the mother.

Nice of you to adopt your late mother's cats. Shows you are very compassionate (didn't think otherwise though :p ) My mother has a ginger cat and he is very naughty, too curious for his own good :D

I want to get an insurance on the kitten, in case she gets sick and need an operation which is quite expensive. I have though about the restrictions in terms of going away for several days....in that case I will put her in a cattery, where I know they will take good care of her...it is not that expensive here ;)

View attachment 13690 View attachment 13691

Hello Sandra very nice news for you !!!

All the love from these wonderful animals will help you get better and bring you happiness in your life ! :)

If I could I would have Cats !

:cat:

Hello Sandra very nice news for you !!!

All the love from these wonderful animals will help you get better and bring you happiness in your life ! :)

If I could I would have Cats !

:cat:

Yes, I think you are absolutely right. I already feel the love and the responsibility to keep them safe and loved :)

Why cant you have a cat, if I may ask? :)

Nice of you to adopt your late mother's cats. Shows you are very compassionate (didn't think otherwise though :p ) My mother has a ginger cat and he is very naughty, too curious for his own good :D

Yes you are correct. I am a compassionate person but some people may think that they can get away with certain things and cross me. Big mistake...lol . Shame you can't keep both cats but I understand.
Best of luck.
Michael

Yes, I think you are absolutely right. I already feel the love and the responsibility to keep them safe and loved :)

Why cant you have a cat, if I may ask? :)

Yes so great for you ! :)

And the "Cat Therapy" is so good for the mood and help people get relaxed ! It is even proven ! ;)

Thing is I live in a Studio, too small to have a cat and also I work so he/she would be too alone during the day...

But I grew up with animals so I miss their company so much ! :(

My little Molly Buns has been playing outside with the Cat Mason.Left the back door open so both can come in when they want too!
Molly sneaks into the down stairs bathroom and like a puppy un-rolls the toilet roll in a big mound and decides curl up in it...so funny the little cheaky bunz...
20180325_192302.jpg

My bunnies :)
My little Molly Buns has been playing outside with the Cat Mason.Left the back door open so both can come in when they want too!
Molly sneaks into the down stairs bathroom and like a puppy un-rolls the toilet roll in a big mound and decides curl up in it...so funny the little cheaky bunz...

Sooo cute!! I love all bunnies. :love:

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now