• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Post Your Favorite Memes

IMG_6652.jpeg

Who here is old enough to remember this?

fJnsKx0.gif

It's a scene from Season 1 of the original "Twin Peaks."

When I first started watching it in 1990, I thought Nadine Hurley was a total lunatic because she was obsessed with inventing 100% silent drape runners.

Now that I have tinnitus and noxacusis, I see her as an eccentric genius whose passion makes the world a blissfully quiet place for people like us.

Just think of her as the Thomas Edison of the Tinnitus Talk Tribe, but with a mean streak, an eye patch, and superhuman strength.

May her inventions be fruitful and multiply.

I love Twin Peaks so much. I have even seen the movie Fire Walk With Me.

Have you seen season 3, too? How did you like it?
I had mixed feelings about Season 3, due to the storyline and the way it ended, but I really enjoyed seeing so many of the original characters and the cast members who played them. It was satisfying to see them reunited.

I didn't like Agent Cooper in season 3. I think I would have liked it better if he were closer to the 90s Cooper.
Yes!!! That's exactly what I was thinking. I wanted Kyle MacLachlan to spend a lot of time on screen playing the character we all loved so much.

I make software that allows a popular image editing program called "GIMP" to style text similar to "layer effects" in Adobe Photoshop. This is primarily used for making memes, and in GIMP 2.99.19, the text is re-editable, and users can save text presets and reload them.

upload_2024-8-3_13-36-47.png

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now