Benefactor
Advocate
Mar 5, 2011
www.tinnitustalk.com
Tinnitus Since
04/2010
Cause of Tinnitus
Syringing

What a find! I love the movie and this performance makes me speechless. GREAT STUFF :D

April 5th is an interesting day for Grunge rock. Kurt Cobain died on the 5th of April. Layne Staley died on the 5th of April.

To honor that, I decided to post some awesome music from grunge musicians over the years. I don't care if rock caused my T... I still love it :)

Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns by Mother Love Bone. You may never have heard of them, but you probably have heard of the band the rest of their members went on to form after the lead singer died of a heroin overdose in 90 - Peal Jam.

Don't Follow by Alice in Chains

Kurt Cobain wrote Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle about the actress, who he felt he identified with. She was from western Washington and allegedly was interred at Western State hospital in Steilacoom, WA and allegedly had a lobotomy performed on her there.

"In her false witness, we hope you're still with us,
To see if they float or drown
Our favorite patient, a display of patience,
Disease-covered Puget Sound
She'll come back as fire, to burn all the liars,
And leave a blanket of ash on the ground"

That line is where Kurt hypothesized that Frances would return in the form of Mt. Rainer to explode and get revenge for her on the entire metropolitan area.

Anyway, I just wanted to have some fun and post some Grunge rock. If you're into rock too, post on up and let's hear it.

I wish I could listen! In Utero is my fave Nirvana album and the first Nirvana album I listened to. I remember listening to it for the first time and was blown away by Scentless Apprentice!

Not to necro an old thread, but I had to post here because music is my #1 passion. Thank goodness I can still listen to and enjoy it because it destracts my T and seem to make it better. My T was not caused by loud noise/music but because of birth defect (ET Dysfunction -> Cholesteatoma) so I can still enjoy it fully.

My all-time favorites include:
Lady Gaga - "Poker Face"
Lady Gaga - "Bad Romance"
Avril Lavigne - "Keep Holding On"
Reset - "Say I'm the One"
September - "Heat Rising"
Avril Lavigne - "Together"
Demi Lovato - "La La Land"
Miranda Cosgrove - "Kissin U"
Smile.DK - "Kissy Kissy"
Ke$ha - "Take it Off"
Lolene - "Lionheart"
Selena Gomez & The Scene - "Naturally"

The first 12 that popped in my head. As you can see pop female vocalists is my favorite :)

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now