Post Your Favorite Songs

Alright! Get ready for some Eurodance & House from the 90's and 00's. I bet y'all know the same moves like that guy in the Utah Saints clip:p

Utah Saints – Something Good '08 (Official HD Video) [2008]

Cassius - Feeling For You (Official Video)

Galleon - So I Begin (official video)

Cosmic Gate - Exploration Of Space

Daddy DJ - Daddy DJ (Official Video) [HD 720p]

Heard this song while waiting to get my food in a Jimmy Johns. I really liked the groove so I used Shazam look up what song was playing. Always nice to discover new music in unusual places.

Also, another Jimmy Johns find from a few months ago (is it weird that I'm discovering the new bands I listen to through Jimmy Johns?):

This is some of my own video from the show that did me in. With headphones you can kinda hear how much the building was shaking. Still one of my favorite songs lol

Alright, symphonic metal for all who want it. Some of you people might remember back in early 00's that bands like Within Temptation and Evanescence dominated the rock charts. The popularity of these bands reached beyond their traditional emo audience by combining rock music, symphonic elements like a background choir and slick goth aesthetics. Anyway, here's a taste of some old school music:

Within Temptation - Mother Earth

Within Temptation - Ice Queen (official video)

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Official Music Video)

Nightwish - The Kinslayer [HD]

When your neighbor sets off a firecracker and you feel your ear getting muffled:

Alright, here's my favourite list of anticapitalist & alt globalist songs. All these songs range from consumerism to climate change and from greed to animal abuse. So there's probably some stuff in between that you might like. Anyway, enjoy the music ;)

George Michael - Shoot The Dog (Imperialism)

Jamiroquai - (Don't) Give Hate a Chance (xenophobia)

Jamiroquai - Automaton (humanity & technology)

Eisbrecher - Was ist hier los? (climate change, consumption)

Moby & The Void Pacific Choir - A Simple Love (animal welfare)

Moby & The Void Pacific Choir - Are You Lost In The World Like Me? (consumerism, extreme individualism)

Meja - All 'Bout The Money (greed )

Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning (racism)

No Doubt - Just A Girl (Sexism)

Joe Jackson - Real Men (Homophobia)

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now