• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Post Your Favorite Songs

LOL!

This song again... :dohanimation:
Hahaha, it's basically stuck in my brain. I'd love to just rev up my Volvo 850 till red line, listening to this beauty on MAXIMUM VOLUME with SEVERE BASS. Hearing the heart freaking beat in the beginning. Then just do an insane drift (even though it's front-wheel drive). WOOOOOOO.

but I'd probably get severe tinnitus so, I'll probably not do it...

Hahaha, it's basically stuck in my brain. I'd love to just rev up my Volvo 850 till red line, listening to this beauty on MAXIMUM VOLUME with SEVERE BASS. Hearing the heart freaking beat in the beginning. Then just do an insane drift (even though it's front-wheel drive). WOOOOOOO.

but I'd probably get severe tinnitus so, I'll probably not do it...
https://www.tinnitustalk.com/posts/626003/

I still have lots to learn sensei.
tenor.gif

I'm currently dealing with a spike now after exposing myself all day by listening to this song on repeat. I'm sorry to bring suicide into this thread (like a do to all the threads, dragging it around with me wherever I go...)

But, I think if I'm ever gonna do it, it's gonna be while listening to this. Nick Drake killed himself as a 26 year old after suffering from major depression for many years. I've only just discovered him today, and I've only heard this song, but I can already tell there's never been a recording artist who's had as strong a relationship to the riverman (death) than Nick Drake.
Hey, thanks for posting this. I've been wanting to explore his music for years but never did for some reason.

I've listened to it sometimes since your post and wow, I love it. I get the feeling that someone is about to die and finally get peace, in a beautiful way.

I'm not able to listen loud enough to really enjoy the instrumentation, but that vocal melody hasn't left my head.

Goran Bregović always made me smile. His music reminds me of happy times, pre-tinnitus careless times. Time flows, everything changes and I started smiling again...:D

Not a favourite song of mine by any means (I've only heard it twice).

But this was booming over the speakers at the gym today; the gym I was at, after I suffered a noise trauma in the kitchen that years ago would have knocked me flat on my @ss for a couple of days. Today I stopped to take note of how much progress I've made in the last 7 years; so it carries some significance.

Anyway I thought it was alright, typical gym music tbh:

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now