• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Pulsatile Tinnitus Since 2011

Leone BRennan

Author
May 7, 2018
Australia
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
No idea
I have had pulsatile tinnitus since about 2011 and sometimes it drives me mad as I hear it constantly in time with my heartbeat and being prone to AF makes it even worse. Sometimes it's louder than other times. Does anyone have this terrible problem?

Yes high pitched PT, but I am in the middle of treatment right now which reduces it. The procedure I had last week is called Ganglion C2 Electric freq pulse. It calms the nerve in C2 in the neck from what I understand and. It helped a lot. It is not gone yet though. Also lowering my blood pressure also helps reducing mine PT. But I do not know if you have the whooshing or the high pitch PT seems the be a difference in treatment depending on what you have.

I developed PT this January after a sinus cold. It's a whooshing sound that is in sync with my heart beat. It gets louder when I'm laying down. I will be setting up an appointment with ENT very soon. I took a round of antibiotics and got a steroid injection for the sinusitis, but the PT stayed. I find that if I apply pressure to my jugular vein the pt stops. I am very new to PT and reading a few threads about it comforts me knowing that I'm not alone in this.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now