• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Ring Ease — Reviews? Scam or Not?

The bad part is people see things like this and think it works, so then they tell us who have tinnitus, "I saw they have something that fixes it!"

Even worse, they may think it's ok if they aren't careful and get tinnitus because they can just take this later and be cured.

Carlover is entirely correct.
Unfortunately, clinical studies have shown that Ginkgo Bilboa has no real effect on this.
I believe that in five and one half years I have tried every supplement, vitamin, herb, over-the-counter
"medication", homeopathic remedy, etc. (at a total cost that I wince in contemplating) to little or no avail.

upload_2019-7-23_14-59-11.png

If your tinnitus responds positively to increased blood circulation then a product like this could yield positive results. All three of the ingredients aid in blood flow.

But all three of those compounds can be bought separately. All three together could give you a headache though. Better to try one at a time.

If your tinnitus responds positively to increased blood circulation then a product like this could yield positive results. All three of the ingredients aid in blood flow.

But all three of those compounds can be bought separately. All three together could give you a headache though. Better to try one at a time.
But they aren't just ordinary ingredients. They are from very special specific plants. ;)

Anytime I see one of those long videos, full of irrelevant nonsense, that you can't forward through or rewind to review, I have to suspect.

Just do a blind clinical study conducted by a reputable university with thousands of people. The results will show if it is a cure or not.

That said, I will say if supplements lower your stress and help to reduce your perception of your tinnitus then it might be worth it. I have found the more relaxed I am the more I can ignore my tinnitus.

Just do a blind clinical study conducted by a reputable university with thousands of people. The results will show if it is a cure or not.
Studies, trials, tests are largely pointless when it comes to tinnitus research and something people really shouldn't take as fact. If you take 100 people with high blood pressure causing their tinnitus and give them B12 you aren't going to yield a good result. Now if you have 100 people the respond well to improved blood circulation but many of these people are eating salty or sugary foods daily then it will negate the benefits of the supplement or medicine improving blood flow. That's not going to give a good result either.

The word cure shouldn't be used for tinnitus. Relief is a much better word. There is no fixed cure for tinnitus but there are many proven ways that people have relieved their tinnitus through supplementation, some slightly, some dramatically and some to the point they can't hear it anymore. The science behind it is quite basic but it involves a lot of lifestyle and diet changes.

My proof, I'm sitting in near silence right now in a quiet room. I'm still researching and trying out different methods but I've made some discoveries that I haven't see online yet. Every supplement or food that potentially relieves tinnitus seems to have a common connection. I'm not sure whether to make a bunch of posts on this forum or maybe make a detailed video series about my findings but I want to help people as much as I can with what I've learned.

I'd hope you will share what you've learned.

No need to hope. I will :)

I'm just doing more research and experimenting on myself before I start to post here. I wish I had a 100 people to do research with. I would dedicate my life to this condition if I could. Unfortunately I work 7 days a week, long hours and have a lot of hobbies so I have very little time.

I'm going on holidays soon and I'm sure my T will flare back up because of the food and drink BUT if I can get it back down to almost zero again afterwards with my method then I know it works, at least for me and it could help other people. Then I'll start a big video series explaining everything.

For now try limit salt, massively. Aim for 2-3g a day or less and step up your potassium and water intake to counter the effects of sodium on your blood.

I would be happy to try your method as a Guinea pig of sorts and share my results.

I've had tinnitus for over 20 years and out of the blue, about 3 months ago, the sound in one of my ears amplified and the frequency is constantly fluctuating to the point where I have a hard time hearing, concentrating, staying calm when my five year old makes any loud noise, loud noises are painful in that ear (I can't even use my cell phone with that ear) and extreme difficulty with sleeping.

I've been to an ENT and an audiologist, including having a CT scan, without any findings to answer for why my tinnitus suddenly got so loud and has constantly fluctuating frequencies. I will try anything.

Is RiboFlavin a hoax like everything else?

I would be happy to try your method as a Guinea pig of sorts and share my results.

I've had tinnitus for over 20 years and out of the blue, about 3 months ago, the sound in one of my ears amplified and the frequency is constantly fluctuating to the point where I have a hard time hearing, concentrating, staying calm when my five year old makes any loud noise, loud noises are painful in that ear (I can't even use my cell phone with that ear) and extreme difficulty with sleeping.

I've been to an ENT and an audiologist, including having a CT scan, without any findings to answer for why my tinnitus suddenly got so loud and has constantly fluctuating frequencies. I will try anything.

Is RiboFlavin a hoax like everything else?
Hi!

I wanted to go on holiday and indulge myself with whatever food I wanted and be around loud noise before I made a post. I'm back a week and only had 1-2 days of noticeable tinnitus because I was hungover and very dehydrated but I got it back down. I keep second guessing myself when I do hear anything small but I have had a permanent reduction in what was my baseline and I'm back to full nights of sleep and being able to sit in a quiet room. I'll make a post this or next week when I've all my thoughts together and I have the time!

RiboFlavin is certainly not a hoax. Vitamin B2 helps with the production of Nitric Oxide through various ways. Nitric Oxide is "a vasodilator, meaning it relaxes the inner muscles of your blood vessels, causing the vessels to widen. In this way, nitric oxide increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure."

If your tinnitus responds well to increasing blood flow then it can help but its cumulative thing. Taking it on its own may not be enough and this is where I've discovered how so many tinnitus treatments all do the same thing.

Hi!

I wanted to go on holiday and indulge myself with whatever food I wanted and be around loud noise before I made a post. I'm back a week and only had 1-2 days of noticeable tinnitus because I was hungover and very dehydrated but I got it back down. I keep second guessing myself when I do hear anything small but I have had a permanent reduction in what was my baseline and I'm back to full nights of sleep and being able to sit in a quiet room. I'll make a post this or next week when I've all my thoughts together and I have the time!

RiboFlavin is certainly not a hoax. Vitamin B2 helps with the production of Nitric Oxide through various ways. Nitric Oxide is "a vasodilator, meaning it relaxes the inner muscles of your blood vessels, causing the vessels to widen. In this way, nitric oxide increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure."

If your tinnitus responds well to increasing blood flow then it can help but its cumulative thing. Taking it on its own may not be enough and this is where I've discovered how so many tinnitus treatments all do the same thing.

I've had tinnitus since my first tour in Iraq. Lots of stuff blew up, and never gone to put in earplugs while shooting back at the bad guys. It's recently almost doubled in a amplification, and may be due to dehydration and a increase in salt intake. I've only just begun researching it. I'd definitely be interested to hear all you have to offer on things that make it worse and better. Thanks

Hi!

Nitric Oxide is a vasodilator but it is also a free radical and directly ototoxic to the inner ear.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12745149/

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now