Scam?: TinniStop — New Homeopathic Treatment (Just 'Another One'?)

Google Wayne Josephson

https://about.me/waynejosephson

Wayne-Josephson.png

Inventor...

Kickstarter...

https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1127049980

He found an everyday problem (tinnitus) and decided to invent a promise of a miracle cure.

Very true InfiniteLoop but I believe homeopathic remedies can help with many ailments, and they seem to be popular on Facebook already; it's worth at least someone giving it a go and seeing how it goes so we all know to put another one on the do not use list. I've checked Amazon etc. and there really isn't any way to get it outside the USA.

PS: other ingredients (not listed) are Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose. Found on: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=22f0281d-d8cf-40da-9ac6-ef3a89e748f5

Magnesium has popped up a few times in the supplement chats but I haven't tried it.

I agree with you on homeopathy.
I know homeopathy isn't in vogue at the moment. The UK have stopped funding treatments on the NHS, which is kind of strange as it has been used for hundreds of years. I guess all those treatments were worthless or no better than placebo? If so...why did people keep getting treated ? Maybe the drug companies have influence ?:LOL:

I have to say, that I have had amazing results from homeopathic medicines on many occasions.

It has helped with both Insomnia, colds, travel sickness etc.

Maybe get it prepped up by a homeopathic dispensary and give it a whirl.

Says it has : -
Causticum 6X, Cocculus Indicus 6X, Conium Maculatum 6X

Peace X

I agree with you on homeopathy.
I know homeopathy isn't in vogue at the moment. The UK have stopped funding treatments on the NHS which is.

Strange as it has been used for hundreds of years - were all those treatments worthless or placebo? If so, why did people keep getting treated? Maybe the drug companies have influence?:LOL:

I have to say though that I have had amazing results from homeopathic medicines on many occasions.

It has helped with both Insomnia, colds, travel sickness etc.

Maybe find out whats in it and get it prepped up by a homeopathic dispensary and give it a whirl.
Peace X
Kelvin, I have great respect for you so I don't really want to argue, but homeopathic medicines are just water. They are so diluted that there's not even the equivalent of one drop of the original molecule mixed with all the oceans on earth. There is nothing in there at all.

The placebo effect is very potent however, so by and large homeopathy will work if you believe in it. This phenomenon is so good that it can often be better than some medicines. If the mind believes, it has the power to heal or change.

But, we could market tic tacs to be just as potent. The chances of a tic tac curing a headache, or pain, if the user is told it's a strong medication, are actually really good.

I believe homeopathy has worked for whoever has used it and is saying it did, for certain things. But, it's a placebo.

At this point, I would take anything, even if it is a placebo, to stop this. Anything!

I haven't tested out the product yet. I can't speak to its effectiveness. I've had regular contact with the owner though. Surprisingly responds to everything I send.

Kelvin, I have great respect for you so I don't really want to argue, but homeopathic medicines are just water. They are so diluted that there's not even the equivalent of one drop of the original molecule mixed with all the oceans on earth. There is nothing in there at all.

The placebo effect is very potent however, so by and large homeopathy will work if you believe in it. This phenomenon is so good that it can often be better than some medicines. If the mind believes, it has the power to heal or change.

But, we could market tic tacs to be just as potent. The chances of a tic tac curing a headache, or pain, if the user is told it's a strong medication, are actually really good.

I believe homeopathy has worked for whoever has used it and is saying it did, for certain things. But, it's a placebo.

Hey Ed209 never worry about disagreeing. The respect is mutual Bro.
You are I am sure correct. In many preparations ( especially 30X ) there no detectable substance left.
BUT...somehow it has had benefit for millions of people since 1796.
Placebo is indeed a powerful tool...:) Many so called modern drugs shouldn't work or cant be explained and probably work by placebo. i.e. you think you are being given a new powerful expensive drug and bingo !!
I just think its worth a go, but DONT buy form Mr Quick Cash Kickstarter.
Should only cost a few pounds or dollars from a Homeopathic dispensary...it is after all nothing.
Going to listen to that Fabulous song 'Meds' by
Placebo now...real quiet (y)

I tried Tinnistop but just for a month. I figured taking 100 pills in a 30-day period should show some, even if very slight, change...unfortunately, nothing. I could've have sworn there was a 30 day money back guarantee because I remember reading about taking it for a month and then afterwards as needed...but obviously I'm wrong or they changed it to 60 days from 30 days. I don't know.

Anyway, I decided not to purchase another month, even with the money back guarantee because as I said above I didn't experience any change, so I'm out $19.99.

As a side note, I did make an attempt, via website and direct e-mail to inquire about the money back guarantee, this is before I saw it was 60 days, and never got a response.

I came across TinniStop on Amazon and saw a very positive 5-star review, a somewhat positive 3-star review, and a "didn't work" 2-star review. They offer a 100% lifetime money back guarantee since there are many causes of tinnitus and sometimes it isn't as effective.

I came across TinniStop on Amazon and saw a very positive 5-star review, a somewhat positive 3-star review, and a "didn't work" 2-star review. They offer a 100% lifetime money back guarantee since there are many causes of tinnitus and sometimes it isn't as effective.
So are you just a troll or are you genuinely trying to sell your scam product on here?

Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 13.45.38.png

Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 13.45.30.png

As a side note, I did make an attempt, via website and direct e-mail to inquire about the money back guarantee, this is before I saw it was 60 days, and never got a response.

Selling treatments for tinnitus is obviously a 'seller's market,' in a scenario where we all suffer, but to widely variable extents.

I am hugely skeptical about the entire field.
When people are desperate enough they will more easily part with their money.
To bogus gadgets, supplement type remedies, ineffective therapies - scam charities even, where the funds may be essentially pocketed!

We must also be super suspicious of bogus endorsements for all of the above.
They are all 'businesses' intent on making money.

If you go on Trip Adviser to find a half decent restaurant; for any honest deprecating review, where a family has had a terrible meal, there will be at least three reviews where:
the food was exceptional,
the service impeccable,
- and we can't wait to go back there!!

Where all commercial interests are concerned we need to appraise the reliability (honesty) of the writer.

If something sounds too good to be true - it is!
Buyer Beware.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now